The England Thread

Pilko

Guest firetotheworks

Worst I've ever seen Rooney play, that. :lol:

Did you miss all of the 2010 World Cup? At least he got a free kick on target in this one. I don't think I've ever seen a top level player have a worse time than Rooney did in South Africa. Iirc he was also statistically the worst player at the World Cup as well.

Nah, he was awful beyond words today. If you're referring the most recent WC with the stat thing I fail to see how that could be possible given the fact he started 2 games and got a goal and an assist.

Guest firetotheworks

Nah, he was awful beyond words today. If you're referring the most recent WC with the stat thing I fail to see how that could be possible given the fact he started 2 games and got a goal and an assist.

Nah, 2010 World Cup.

Nah, 2010 World Cup.

Fair enough. He was poor in that tournament but not as bad as today.

Guest firetotheworks

Scholes might be a bit monotone, but I love his almost Karl Pilkingtonesque outlook on football. Describing the match as "A big waste of space" :lol:

Scholes might be a bit monotone, but I love his almost Karl Pilkingtonesque outlook on football. Describing the match as "A big waste of space" :lol:

There we have it! Been thinking for weeks who he reminds me of :lol: