The England Thread

Pilko

Don't see what all the fuss about Hazard is about..

Yes well said, i also have made my mind up after 74 mins of this game that he is pure s***.

Nah not really he's just playing in a position he does'nt understand for the first time.... i dont care who you are if you get shunted into a position you have never played before you will look average....

He will look good as long Chelsea are smart enough to play him in a position he understands and realise he's not a centre forward.

While the answer you gave is good, in fact perfect now i look closer at it, but i was taking the pee with my post, thought you might have noticed :D

Fair enough i didnt notice :D what does show though is not every talented player that can dribble, pass and shoot can play Messi's role :lol:

The Gerrard love in from commentators of all channels makes me want to vomit.

Commentator: "GERRRRRRAAAAAAARRRRDDDDDDD.... well i really thought he was going to shoot there".

Guest bimpy474

Don't see what all the fuss about Hazard is about..

Yes well said, i also have made my mind up after 74 mins of this game that he is pure s***.

Nah not really he's just playing in a position he does'nt understand for the first time.... i dont care who you are if you get shunted into a position you have never played before you will look average....

He will look good as long Chelsea are smart enough to play him in a position he understands and realise he's not a centre forward.

While the answer you gave is good, in fact perfect now i look closer at it, but i was taking the pee with my post, thought you might have noticed :D

Fair enough i didnt notice :D what does show though is not every talented player that can dribble, pass and shoot can play Messi's role :lol:

Aye, like him a lot, if he settles into our football then Chelsea will do well next season imo (depending on the manager as well of course)

Guest neesy111

Whens does the Euro's start and when's Englands first game? Think i'm going to have to take some interest now.

Next Friday and following Monday.

Guest bimpy474

Whens does the Euro's start and when's Englands first game? Think i'm going to have to take some interest now.

In two weeks and we play this monday.