David Edgar joins Burnley

James

I'm suprised he still didn't play for them.

I'm not he's crapper than David Beharall

Fuck me, blast from the past.

Beharall is from the Fumaca school of bad Toon players over recent years

• 2 weeks later...

Burnley have agreed a fee of £300,000 with Newcastle for the signing of defender David Edgar.

The 22-year-old moved to Turf Moor in the summer on a four-year deal, but the clubs were unable to reach agreement on the transfer fee.

The matter had been set to go to a tribunal because of the Canada Under-21 international's age.

Edgar has made only one appearance for the Clarets so far, against Hartlepool in the Carling Cup.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/b/burnley/8429612.stm

Burnley have agreed to pay Newcastle United for Canadian defender David Edgar, although a tribunal will set Richard Eckersley's fee.

The Clarets will pay Newcastle an initial £300,000 for the 22-year-old, with a further six-figure payment payable based on appearances.

Newcastle have also requested a sell-on clause meaning they will profit further should Burnley decide to sell the defender in the future.

Out-of-contract Edgar joined the Clarets on a four-year deal last summer, but is yet to make his Premier League debut for Owen Coyle's side

Harsh as he was young and out of position but Huntington was the reason we wen't out to AZ, fucking shocking that game.

No, the reason we went out to AZ was because Carr ducked out at the last moment on a whim, leaving Huntington shoehorned in at left back (so not his natural position and also he was just a kid).

Fucking scandalous how the Chronicle gave him 2/10 the next day mind.