The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest dazzanufc1892

been trying to get odds for gerrard to not go to the world cup, and to also sign for barca, not one bookie would give me odds, so frustrating

I will.

what you offering ronaldo?

General question about bet365: I thought that with the World Cup ahead now I would open a new account under the name of my brother (or other family member) to get the 100% bonus. On the bet365 website it says that your are only allowed to open one account per familiy.

Has anyone tried this before? I have tried it on bwin a few times and there it always went ok but now I'm not too sure...

If you've got a Paddy Power online account you can get 10/1 on England to win the world cup for a limited time like. Worth a punt as everywhere else is about 5/1.

Back it at 10/1 on PP, lay at 7/1 on Beftfair. Literally free money.

If you've got a Paddy Power online account you can get 10/1 on England to win the world cup for a limited time like. Worth a punt as everywhere else is about 5/1.

Anyone got a million?

Guest BooBoo

Had a good day with a double on City/ Everton draw and another double on Birmingham/Spurs.

I've only put £10 on it though. :lol:

Had a shocking day today like, just going to drink the head of myself tonight and forget about it.

Best save your money, mate. Get a bottle of Frosty Jacks and stay in.

Might ask that question again.  :lol:

General question about bet365: I thought that with the World Cup ahead now I would open a new account under the name of my brother (or other family member) to get the 100% bonus. On the bet365 website it says that your are only allowed to open one account per familiy.

Has anyone tried this before? I have tried it on bwin a few times and there it always went ok but now I'm not too sure...