The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Ive learnt the hard way that you shouldnt bet on games at the tail end of a season.

The teams that have nothing to play for dont give a shit and lose, simple as.

Aye it is certainly a bit harder but there seems to still be a few good ones each round for good odds. I'm not betting more than £40 this weekend though.

Abysmal night last night so just a quid on tonight, Ajax, Mjallby and Aalesund pays £20. Ajax 1 up after 5 minutes.

Sorry mate, should have warned you about Mjällby. They started off very well, but they've faded quickly. Mind, Trelleborg has been wank before today, but it was one of those games you should have stayed away from. Only Helsingborg was a good bet today, and IMO it looks like Helsingborg and Malmö are the only two you should include in accys at the moment, everyone is beating everyone.

Abysmal night last night so just a quid on tonight, Ajax, Mjallby and Aalesund pays £20. Ajax 1 up after 5 minutes.

Sorry mate, should have warned you about Mjällby. They started off very well, but they've faded quickly. Mind, Trelleborg has been wank before today, but it was one of those games you should have stayed away from. Only Helsingborg was a good bet today, and IMO it looks like Helsingborg and Malmö are the only two you should include in accys at the moment, everyone is beating everyone.

You're just lucky Aalesund lost. :hmm:

Aye I noticed their form was on the downer but I thought Trelleborg might be wank enough that it wouldn't matter, never mind. Wish I'd just lumped on Ajax tbh, I knew they'd fucking win.

In other news I fancy Chelsea, Dundee Utd, Stevenage and Inter across the various finals, some good odds going too imo.

Did not want to be bet this season again but I've got 5 € free from bet 365

4 € on Bayern, Köln/draw, Bochum - Hannover = draw. Returns 60€.

And my long-long-long-term bet:

1 € on us to win the Premier League next season. Returns 1000€.   :snod:

Mate just logged on to his skybet account and apparently I stuck a bet on at his house last week when wrecked on plant and it came up, won £200.. :lol:

And people say you shouldn't take drugs....

England to win the world T20, Hamilton to win the Spanish GP. £2 on each, both 7/1.

Accumulator for today: Leeds, Southampton, Notts County and Charlton. £4 at just longer than 6/1.

norwich, huddersfield, everton, chelsea, villa. 1.00 acc

millwall, liverpool, sunderland, arsenal, celtic. 1.00 acc

burton, leeds, spurs, man city, rangers. 1.00 acc

rooney, tevez, agbonlahor, defoe. (score any time 10p lucky 15) 1.50

chelsea-2, spurs-2, man utd-1, sunderland-1. 50p acc

Last game of the season so put a bit in

Leeds, Norwich, Dag+Red, Real Madrid, Zaragoza, Auxerre, Lyon £7

Millwall, Morecambe, Tranmere, Dag+Red, Tenerife, Valencia, Barcelona, Real Madrid £1

Morecambe, Dag + Red, Tranmere, Leeds, Norwich, Southampton, Millwall £5

Brighton, Colchester, Charlton, Norwich, Millwall, Leeds, Southampton, Tranmere, Dag+Red, Vale, Morecambe, Cheltenham £1