The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Watch Real Madrid win 1-0 and fuck my slip for tomorrow over. Just watch.

Getafe scored a penalty in injury time and did it anyway. :mackems: :hmm:

EDIT: and Real have scored after 5 minutes. Fucking sick of Barca letting me down.

Used a £5 free bet off Bet365 on: Egypt, A.Madrid & Hull FC (RL) +8 to beat St Helens on Saturday. 2 down just 1 to go.

After waiting a week for the final part of this treble I find out I did not take Hull +8. They are winning at half time 12-0.

1 28/01/2010 Algeria v Egypt

(Full Time Result) Egypt 5/4 None Won

2 28/01/2010 Celta Vigo v Atletico Madrid

(Full Time Result) Atletico Madrid 1/1 None Won

3 06/02/2010 St Helens v Hull FC

(Match Result) Hull FC 11/5 None To Run

Return is £67.00

It came in!!! £72

I can't believe you fucked that up but got away with it! :lol: Had £20 on us to win with a 10.5 start, slightly disappointed that I didn't back us outright though. Gone for Wire -14 tomorrow at home to Quins.

I have faith in the BLACK 'N' WHITES!!! I knew they did not need a head start  :idiot2: :pow:

Shame the fog meant it was hard to see the play at times, I guess you must be over the moon?

Hull are still great odds for regualr season (12/1) & grand final (14/1).

I have faith in the BLACK 'N' WHITES!!! I knew they did not need a head start  :idiot2: :pow:

Shame the fog meant it was hard to see the play at times, I guess you must be over the moon?

Hull are still great odds for regualr season (12/1) & grand final (14/1).

Terrible odds. I imagine there will be around 4 or 5 teams finishing above Hull this season. Castleford beat Leeds Rhinos this weekend aswell.

Hull have made the best player signings in the off season. Have the Warriors made this best appointment by getting Craig Bellamys mate Michael Maguire in as coach.

Hull needed a lot of new players anyway. I highly doubt you'll finish any higher than the top 6. St Helens,Leeds,Wigan & Huddersfield all have teams that have had at least a full season together.

I'm cautiously excited about the McGuire appointment. I was disappointed to see Noble leave as he's one of the best coaches in the world, but McGuire comes with a good reputation despite only been an assistant to Bellamy.