PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

40 games left. Win 25 of them and draw 10 means we should romp this poxy league comfortably.

We'll still need a complete overhaul next summer though.

who the fuck we gonna lose 5 games to in this shit?

We're going to slip up from time to time. I reckon 100 points is achievable this season.

I've said all along we should piss this league and I've seen nothing that should frighten us.

5 more wins and 2 draws from our last 7 games gives us the nice, round 100. :)

Guest The_Scoreboard

F.uck it. Job done :celb:    CHAMPAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYNGE :clap:

Look people, its far from sealed yet. Weve got a massive game on Monday night. A loss there and Forest would close the gap by three points and wed have it all to play for.

This group of lads can make us proud though.

Am I right in saying for forest to go past us we need to lose all our remaining games and they have to win all of theirs with an average of +5 goals more than the over team every game?

Am I right in saying for forest to go past us we need to lose all our remaining games and they have to win all of theirs with an average of +5 goals more than the over team every game?

Yep.

Edit - well if we lost all our games our GD advantage would be reduced that way, but it's still not going to happen.

It can happen...