PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If point averages of all other teams stay the same come the final game, 4 points will guarantee 3rd, 13 points guarantee promotion, and 14 points guarantee the Title.

If we kept our average, we'd get 25 more points to finish on 97.

It's ours to lose now and I don't think this league has two teams who are good enough to go above us or enough good teams to stop us getting the points that we need to even have to worry about others.

Nine points plus a far superior goal difference over third place now, and with a game in hand too.

It would be nice to win the league but going up is all that matters and we'd have to self-destruct in a manner unknown even to NUFC to screw it up from here.

It would be great to win the league, but lets just focus on the promotion bit at the moment and if we are in with a chance of winning the league when we have garunteed promotion we can then focus on winning it.

With our luck, I fully expect Ashley to bring in an unknown Uruguayan center-back on emergency loan tomorrow and Hughton to get so offended by it that he walks.

Hughton wouldn't walk, he'd play him on the wing.

This time next week things will be a lot clearer, because as soon as the gap with Forest gets to double figures its virtually over. I'm only nervous about Bristol City and Doncaster now, so you'd think we'd do it. Should beat Scunny. These next 2 matchdays will be important.

This time next week things will be a lot clearer, because as soon as the gap with Forest gets to double figures its virtually over. I'm only nervous about Bristol City and Doncaster now, so you'd think we'd do it. Should beat Scunny. These next 2 matchdays will be important.

It's nine points and nineteen goals now, so we're effectively already at double figures. Plus the game in hand. :)

It's nine points and nineteen goals now, so we're effectively already at double figures. Plus the game in hand. :)

yeh we're pretty much at 10. as soon as its confirmed though, it'll be even better. they've got to come to SJP and they'll be bricking it tbh.

We were one goal away from going up this afternoon. Had we got a late winner then we'd have been virtually up imo. 

With our goal difference situation, Forest would have needed 4 wins more than us whether we'd won or drawn today.

11 points would have been massive though.  :snod:

I must be the only one who doesn't give a shit about winning the league. Seeing the likes of Smith, Butt and Nolan parading the trophy around the ground at the last home game would be a bit wierd seeing as they were the ones who took us down in the first place. They would be righting a wrong but it wouldn't be anything to get carried away with.

We were one goal away from going up this afternoon. Had we got a late winner then we'd have been virtually up imo. 

With our goal difference situation, Forest would have needed 4 wins more than us whether we'd won or drawn today.

11 points would have been massive though.  :snod:

I must be the only one who doesn't give a shit about winning the league. Seeing the likes of Smith, Butt and Nolan parading the trophy around the ground at the last home game would be a bit wierd seeing as they were the ones who took us down in the first place. They would be righting a wrong but it wouldn't be anything to get carried away with.

Serious question - If we didn't go up this season but we managed to do it next year (or two years down the line) and Smith, Butt and Nolan were parading the trophy around the ground, would you still feel that it was weird to celebrate?

Fingers crossed, I would absolutely love to see the club celebrate going up as champions. :celb: