PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can't get championship games on tv here, it's gonna suck :(

Hopefully we can keep:

Krul, Darlow, Mbemba, Anita, Mbabu and Lascelles for the GK / defence.

Sissoko, Townsend, SDJ, Aarons, Thauvin for midfield

Mitro, Perez, Armstrong for the attack

The rest can go jump off a cliff for all I care. 

Would leave us needing a couple of defenders, a centre mid and a striker at the minimum.  Preferably another winger too.

You think Sissoko would stay with us in the Championship? He's been talking about a move to a Champions League club half the time he's been with us in the Premiership.

I said hopefully.  Keep Rafa, give Sissoko the captaincy with Lascelles as vice captain and maybe there'll be a few who'll hang around.  Long shot maybe but at least worth trying to get him to stay.

Wut. First out the door for me.

Impossible to say right now. If we somehow keep Rafa and a decent core of say, Darlow, Lascelles, Mbemba, Perez, Mitro, Townsend, then we'll walk it with a bit of clever investment in the summer. If we bring in Warnock and lose too many of our decent players then we're as likely to tumble down to League 1.

Can't get championship games on tv here, it's gonna suck :(

Hopefully we can keep:

Krul, Darlow, Mbemba, Anita, Mbabu and Lascelles for the GK / defence.

Sissoko, Townsend, SDJ, Aarons, Thauvin for midfield

Mitro, Perez, Armstrong for the attack

The rest can go jump off a cliff for all I care. 

Would leave us needing a couple of defenders, a centre mid and a striker at the minimum.  Preferably another winger too.

You think Sissoko would stay with us in the Championship? He's been talking about a move to a Champions League club half the time he's been with us in the Premiership.

I said hopefully.  Keep Rafa, give Sissoko the captaincy with Lascelles as vice captain and maybe there'll be a few who'll hang around.  Long shot maybe but at least worth trying to get him to stay.

Wut. First out the door for me.

Literally the worst candidate in the squad.

I think we'll finish in the top 2 quite comfortably. It won't be as easy as last time because Villa will be a big pull as well but we'll definitely be up there.

I think the TV times for the Championship next season is changing right? No more Friday night games since thats for the Premier League or will it be on when there's no PL game? Definitely the 12.15pm Saturday kickoffs are now the tea time games.

To be fair the Championship games on TV are often on the same time as Premier league matches.

Both us and Aston Villa should provide a greater level of viewership then what they get on average.

At least we have more games, and go into every game with a chance of winning, something which was brilliant last time.

Based on? 

Based on every team being poor in that division, and as shown every season in there that anyone can beat anyone.

At least we have more games, and go into every game with a chance of winning, something which was brilliant last time.

Based on? 

Based on every team being poor in that division, and as shown every season in there that anyone can beat anyone.

Don't get the assumption that we're going to be winning games in the Championship.  Current squad whilst 'may' be good enough isn't what we are going to be starting with.  Going to be a mass exist - who knows what starting 11 we'll have and worse who will be be managing it.  Unless Rafa stays the future is very much bleak.

Based on? 

Don't get the assumption that we're going to be winning games in the Championship.  Current squad whilst 'may' be good enough isn't what we are going to be starting with.  Going to be a mass exist - who knows what starting 11 we'll have and worse who will be be managing it.  Unless Rafa stays the future is very much bleak.

I am not saying we are going to win, i am saying that we have a chance in every game, unlike this season when you could write games of before kick off.