PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Two teams that we've already beaten are winning comfortably today in Reading and Sheff Wed. It's great how these teams are bullying the rest of the division then getting slapped down hard by the toon. Know your place fellas this is the big time.

I keep remembering that picture of the Scunthorpe player with the 'Bring on Shearer' flag.   :knuppel2:

Yeah, they're going to be shitting themselves now the Hughton Heroes are bang in form.

• 2 weeks later...

Two teams that we've already beaten are winning comfortably today in Reading and Sheff Wed. It's great how these teams are bullying the rest of the division then getting slapped down hard by the toon. Know your place fellas this is the big time.

I keep remembering that picture of the Scunthorpe player with the 'Bring on Shearer' flag.   :knuppel2:

Yeah, they're going to be shitting themselves now the Hughton Heroes are bang in form.

Even the Leicester fans were saying no team will be able to match us.

If we're taken over and we appoint a manager long-term, i'm at a 1 tbh. The league is rubbish.

I don't think Hughton's got what it takes to drag the lads back up when they're down, or come out with the best ideas when it comes to selection headaches/covering for injuries.

• 2 weeks later...

surely the only thing that can stop us now, would be a thin squad, get some depth through loan deals, we will get promoted. :clap:

your forgetting Ashley!

ashley= thin squad was what i was getting at...

40 games left. Win 25 of them and draw 10 means we should romp this poxy league comfortably.

We'll still need a complete overhaul next summer though.

who the fuck we gonna lose 5 games to in this shit?

40 games left. Win 25 of them and draw 10 means we should romp this poxy league comfortably.

who the fuck we gonna lose 5 games to in this shit?

2 vs us.

I think the three relegated sides could all get 90+ points this season. Someone laughed in the match thread but I think 100 points is attainable.