PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

10 atm cos there's not a hope in f*** as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Things can still change though, obviously. If we were to be sold tomorrow i'd probably go for 3.

have you read the thread decky ?

Eh?

my bad decky....it's yorkie that hasn't read it properly.

knew it was someone ending in a "kee" sound and between the kids bouncing about on the wii and elfsborg not winning yet i'm not giving things 100% attention.

edit...scratch it, it's me that got it mixed up. on the plus side ellfsborg have just took the lead and girl 2 has just started to get the hang of riding the horse on me and my horse.

Which other games have you got mate? I've got Elfsborg, Malmö (both winning atm) and Gothenburg to win. Looking good atm.

Getting mixed up with Decky. Urgh.

Ohhhh get youuuu

sez he can chin you ,you know.

:lol: Am I date raped when this is happening? :lol:

errrr.....if you want

:lol: Meant on the drug that paralyses you :pow:

10 atm cos there's not a hope in f*** as things stand. But that's only if things do stay as they are; cos if we don't get sold, we won't have a squad capable of making any sort of battle in this division.

Things can still change though, obviously. If we were to be sold tomorrow i'd probably go for 3.

have you read the thread decky ?

Eh?

my bad decky....it's yorkie that hasn't read it properly.

knew it was someone ending in a "kee" sound and between the kids bouncing about on the wii and elfsborg not winning yet i'm not giving things 100% attention.

edit...scratch it, it's me that got it mixed up. on the plus side ellfsborg have just took the lead and girl 2 has just started to get the hang of riding the horse on me and my horse.

Which other games have you got mate? I've got Elfsborg, Malmö (both winning atm) and Gothenburg to win. Looking good atm.

had rubin kazam up this afternoon and that was in a double with elfsborg. have took gothenburg as a single. (even if gothenburg take the lead i'll possibly look to lay them)

Anyone remember Derby County? Fucking crap weren't they.

They got promoted.

Beat us though. :undecided:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just want to fucking scream when I think about those matches.

Guest Phil K

Wishful thinking that this lot of overpaid losers will come straight back up

Hope I'm hugely wrong, but doubt I will be, paticularly as the sell off has dragged on so long f******g up the pre-season planning and no necessary signings.

Terrible, overpaid, unmotivated, uncaring, injury-prone players, with a paper-thin squad.

Owner trying to sell the club.

No manager in place.

I'm sorry, but how can anyone think we're going anywhere but nowhere as things stand? I'm starting at 7 and we'll see where we go.

I'm an 8!

I agree relegation / lower-mid table is more likely than promotion atm. Even if I don't think relegation itself will happen, if we don't get a spurt on, it'll be considerably more likely than any superb promotion season.

I'll wait and see until we're sold and see who Shearer (if he's manager) buys/gets rid of first.

Just place your vote and alter it accordingly as stuff changes.

We should record the numbers as the year goes on.. and make a GRAPH!

Once the club is sold the whole perception of the club will change

The new owners will come out with positive statements

The mongs outside the ground will be mis spelling the word promotion on thier bedsheets

Shearer (or AN Other) will bring belief and focus to the playing staff

Butt will change from a 'one paced clogger' to a 'battle hardened campaigner'

The media will be positive towards the new owners

Shola will still be crap

Who knows, even this place might get less suicidal

Heres hoping

I'll wait and see until we're sold and see who Shearer (if he's manager) buys/gets rid of first.

Just place your vote and alter it accordingly as stuff changes.

We should record the numbers as the year goes on.. and make a GRAPH!

i tried to work out the average during last season, to compare it during the season, but almost had a brain hemorrhage and gave up.

Once the club is sold the whole perception of the club will change

The new owners will come out with positive statements

The mongs outside the ground will be mis spelling the word promotion on thier bedsheets

Shearer (or AN Other) will bring belief and focus to the playing staff

Butt will change from a 'one paced clogger' to a 'battle hardened campaigner'

The media will be positive towards the new owners

Shola will still be crap

Who knows, even this place might get less suicidal

Heres hoping

:clap:

post of the year

• 1 month later...

Promotion is there for the taking if we invest some of the money we have raked in on a couple of key players, especially a pacy striker like beckford. Unfortunaely not only is Mike Ashley immensely fat, he is also immensely stupid so he will (as usual) count the pennies and miss out on the pounds.

This is on account of being a big fat clueless bastard.

Guest Stephen927

Going to take each game as it comes, I'm not even thinkking about promotion at the moment. See how it goes, ask me after 30 games.