PROMOTIONOMETER

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I thought we played well in the circumstances (everyone had written us off before the season had begun), but they just look a better footballing side from what I've seen.

They look like a better Footballing side but also a softer side then us with less quality individuals.  I also thought we did well at their ground,  they were the team at home and they couldn't beat us despite their goal being quite lucky.

West Brom pass the ball better but we are far tougher as a team. We can pass the ball at times, and we can mix it with the more physical sides like Leicester and Sheff Utd if need be. We lack a bit of pace through the middle otherwise we are the best all round team in this division.

I thought we played well in the circumstances (everyone had written us off before the season had begun), but they just look a better footballing side from what I've seen.

They look like a better Footballing side but also a softer side then us with less quality individuals.  I also thought we did well at their ground,  they were the team at home and they couldn't beat us despite their goal being quite lucky.

West Brom pass the ball better but we are far tougher as a team. We can pass the ball at times, and we can mix it with the more physical sides like Leicester and Sheff Utd if need be. We lack a bit of pace through the middle otherwise we are the best all round team in this division.

sheff utd away could well turn out to be the turning point of our season as we fought whereas at scunthorpe,blackpool and forest we allowed ourselves to be out muscled/hussled out the game.

sheff utd away could well turn out to be the turning point of our season as we fought whereas at scunthorpe,blackpool and forest we allowed ourselves to be out muscled/hussled out the game.

I reckon the Doncaster penalty miss could be the defining moment of our season. I'm sure they'd have won the game and the crowd were right on the players backs and waiting to turn nasty post Scunny and Forest.

Since that miss it could hardly have gone better for us.

Winning 30, drawing 10, and losing 6 is perfectly realistic I think.

Currently 13, 3, 3 so we're more or less bang on track for 100 points. :)

midds i hope your more accurate than,. 'more or less' at work

Guest michaelfoster

Average points to win the division is 94 points (1st)

Average points to be relegated with is 47 points (22nd)

Guest neesy111

To even get to 90 points which would be likely be good enough to win the league, we could drop 33 points between now the season ending, that's 11 defeats  :yikes: