Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

haha, exactly my though as well. How freaking high can he reach when he jumps and raises his arms :yikes: Never seen anything like it. He is just so tall and skinny, he looks funny in the goal, like a spider :laugh:

Still recall the mackem game where, I think Taylor, headed it back to him, but at around 4 foot over the bar and he simply jumped and grabbed it with very little effort. Class.

Did that after saving Defoe's shot on Sunday too...

Still recall the mackem game where, I think Taylor, headed it back to him, but at around 4 foot over the bar and he simply jumped and grabbed it with very little effort. Class.

It was a header by Gardner iirc. Unreal reach though. :lol:

Guest Heneage

Currently being interviewed on World Football Daily.

-Says the fans are fantastic, the entire city is all about Newcastle, 50,000 turn up and you see those same people in the week in their shirts.

-Was asked about Nolan & Barton going and he said the success is down to the fact the new players have settled so quickly. Often they take time to bed in but the likes of Obertan Cabaye have been given time to do so.

-He thinks Carroll will achieve his potential and has fantastic talent. "You don't get sold for 35m if you can't play Football."

-Asked about the 'French contingent' and do they stick together. He says normally foreigners of he same nationality tend to stick together, but it's different here, the first few weeks they hung out together but now they all mix in one group. Cites the 'Team together days' as a reason for this.

-Targets for season is safety from relegation, once that is achieved they will look for other targets to reach. Start has been amazing but he knows the next few months will be tough. Hopefully they can build on it. 

-Talks about hoping he can secure the Holland no 1 but has major competition.

I only caught a bit of it. I'll download the show later when it goes up see if I missed anything. Came across really well to be honest.

I'm glad actually he said target was safety and knows it's going to get tougher, I'd hate to think the players are all desperate to stay at forth and once we do start to move down table morale would collapse. Obviously looks like relegation is pretty far from probable at the moment (though if colo and taylor and tiote all got injured or something I'd be fretting a bit) but the team morale both being high and also grounded is excellent

Currently being interviewed on World Football Daily.

-Says the fans are fantastic, the entire city is all about Newcastle, 50,000 turn up and you see those same people in the week in their shirts.

-Was asked about Nolan & Barton going and he said the success is down to the fact the new players have settled so quickly. Often they take time to bed in but the likes of Obertan Cabaye have been given time to do so.

-He thinks Carroll will achieve his potential and has fantastic talent. "You don't get sold for 35m if you can't play Football."

-Asked about the 'French contingent' and do they stick together. He says normally foreigners of he same nationality tend to stick together, but it's different here, the first few weeks they hung out together but now they all mix in one group. Cites the 'Team together days' as a reason for this.

-Targets for season is safety from relegation, once that is achieved they will look for other targets to reach. Start has been amazing but he knows the next few months will be tough. Hopefully they can build on it. 

-Talks about hoping he can secure the Holland no 1 but has major competition.

I only caught a bit of it. I'll download the show later when it goes up see if I missed anything. Came across really well to be honest.

:thup:

in the great start to the season I don't think Krul has got enough credit for the way he has made the goalkeeping position his. He was great at Wolves but what has impressed me is his general decision making and fault free play for 8 games. Star of the future/present.