Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Hes an absolute brick wall in between the sticks, but his kicking really needs to improve. I think I'd actually have Colo taking his kicks atm until he can start hitting our players. Also could do with rolling/throwing it out quicker.

Given never came out for a cross or to collect the ball.

Harper never played the ball, hung onto it for as long as he could even when we war losing and also if a shot was taken from over 30 yards out he was prone to letting it go in.

Krul, well theirs just no complaints really. We could say that his kick taking abilities isn't unto much but he's played a few long balls this season which has resulted in goals for us.

/jinx

Knew as soon as he played in that Palermo game in 2006 he was going to be special.

+1 should have been sooner though, we've held him back slightly.

Would you say so? Can't think of much more we could've done. Can't say it's been purposeful considering the amount of managers that have been involved, but I think we've been quite lucky in how he's been introduced into the side over the years.

68 - Tim Krul has successfully dealt with more crosses & high balls than any other goalkeeper - 47 catches & 21 punches. Bombarded.

Not sure if its good or bad for us as a team :lol:

thats not even an average of 3 a game, hardly bombarded.

Knew as soon as he played in that Palermo game in 2006 he was going to be special.

I would agree. I believe he only got a real run in the first team for a few games in our comeback PL season and he looked very nervous in those games. Perhaps he should've been given the #1 jersey as soon as we went down.

I would agree. I believe he only got a real run in the first team for a few games in our comeback PL season and he looked very nervous in those games. Perhaps he should've been given the #1 jersey as soon as we went down.

I would have, in fact i think i said we should have sacked off Harper and blood him plus other youngsters, but Hughton loved his senior crew, and really probably the sensible thing all round.

Harper's injury was the biggest blessing in disguise, shame it didn't come sooner though (sorry to say that) or at least a minor one in the CCC so Krul could have got a run of games. As it stood 3 games just wasn't enough when that opportunity arose, just look at Carroll and what it did for him.

I would have, in fact i think i said we should have sacked off Harper and blood him plus other youngsters, but Hughton loved his senior crew, and really probably the sensible thing all round.

Harper's injury was the biggest blessing in disguise, shame it didn't come sooner though (sorry to say that) or at least a minor one in the CCC so Krul could have got a run of games. As it stood 3 games just wasn't enough when that opportunity arose, just look at Carroll and what it did for him.

Agree with every point. He has a long time to improve his kicking too.

I also think the Championship season was great for Enrique and Colo.