Tim Krul (now playing for Luton Town)

Wallace

Thing is why does he think he will be in the first team? Cillessen  must be ahead of him

Cilissen will go to Barcelona (yes I know :lol:)

Ajax 1-0 down (2-1 down on aggregate) in their CL qualifier btw, so looks like Krul may not play in the CL.

Would have preferred him to stay and give Sels the cup games.

Same, seems stupid to just let our best keeper walk out.

And also to throw the new fella into the fold with only Darlow as a plan B at this moment in time.

Not a big fan of Krul myself. Great debut v Palermo, outstanding v Spurs in 2013/14 was it? And a fantastic 2011/12 season. He's been here 10 years and that is all that sticks out at club level.

Would be such a limp way for his career with us to end. Nearly as disappointing as when Given decided to go chasing a payday during a relegation battle.

Not that I blame Tim, he's obviously not in Rafa's plans.

I doubt that, I think it's much more likely that he just wants to join Ajax.

Not a big fan of Krul myself. Great debut v Palermo, outstanding v Spurs in 2013/14 was it? And a fantastic 2011/12 season. He's been here 10 years and that is all that sticks out at club level.

We as a club haven't done much in ten years either though. He's a good keeper, the best one we've got and I think we'll miss him.

We as a club haven't done much in ten years either though. He's a good keeper, the best one we've got and I think we'll miss him.

His distribution is incredibly frustrating. Good shot stopper when on his game, but also injured quite a bit. Not an awful goalkeeper by any stretch, but  I'm just not a huge fan of him. Sels looks no better, mind!