The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

In a season when Defoe and Bent are doing what they are in the premier league you still have these thick pundits going on about taking Owen to the world cup. It is absolutely laughable.

England are going to have some amazing options this summer with Rooney, Bent, Defoe, Crouch and Heskey. Take these five and they are in very very good shape.

Guest firetotheworks

I've never heard one pundit say that we should take Owen to the World Cup...

MArk Lawrenson said it a mere 18 hours ago.

Would love to see Dundee United win the SPL like.

Would love to see East Stirlingshire get promoted from the Scottish 3rd division to the Scottish 2nd division and then to the Scottish 1st division before achieving promotion to the SPL and winning it like.

Would love to see East Stirlingshire get promoted from the Scottish 3rd division to the Scottish 2nd division and then to the Scottish 1st division before achieving promotion to the SPL and winning it like.

Why? :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

That's why he's a beer bellied TV pundit and not England manager.

'cause it'd be awesome if they did it all in four successive years. Also because it was a bit random, and I wanted to be a bit random.

:lol:

'cause it'd be awesome if they did it all in four successive years. Also because it was a bit random, and I wanted to be a bit random.

:lol: Kaizero has lost the plot.

Linekar was very pc about it but i got the impression he wanted to disagree and say he wouldnt take him.

Lawrenson is a dickhead