The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Any lineups/squads floating around for tonights game of Catalunya v Argentina

2-1 to the Catalans at the moment (60 mins)..........  good goals by Bojan and Pastori (Argies)....decent game

Some famaliar faces on the Catalan side.....Valdes, Pique, Puyol, Oleguer, Sergio Garcia, Sergio, Bojan, Xavi, Busquets etc

Argies less familiar: Di Maria, Higuin, Demichilis: basically a 3rd choice team

2-1 to the Catalans at the moment (60 mins)..........  good goals by Bojan and Pastori (Argies)....decent game

Some famaliar faces on the Catalan side.....Valdes, Pique, Puyol, Oleguer, Sergio Garcia, Sergio, Bojan, Xavi, Busquets etc

4-2 now to the Catalans (75mins)

4-2 now to the Catalans (75mins)

A full strength Catalonia first XI would look something like:

Valdés

F.Navarro Puyol Piqué Capdevila

Busquets

Xavi Cesc

Bojan Sergio García Serrano

Codina

Oleguer

Verdú

Tamudo

Sergio

(can't think more decent subs  :razz:)

Politics aside, do you guys reckon this side could make it to ECs and WCs regularly? I think it would, depending on qualification draws. That's probably the strongest Catalan side in our story, mind. We are a bit like Scotland and Wales though, where we have awful depth and have to play people in second and third divisions to make up the numbers.

A full strength Catalonia first XI would look something like:

Valdés

F.Navarro Puyol Piqué Capdevila

Busquets

Xavi Cesc

Bojan Sergio García Serrano

Codina

Oleguer

Verdú

Tamudo

Sergio

(can't think more decent subs  :razz:)

Politics aside, do you guys reckon this side could make it to ECs and WCs regularly? I think it would, depending on qualification draws. That's probably the strongest Catalan side in our story, mind. We are a bit like Scotland and Wales though, where we have awful depth and have to play people in second and third divisions to make up the numbers.

The Basque could get a decent XI together as well.

Basically the Bilbao team but with Arteta, Del Horno, Alonso, Llorente (the other one), Garrido & Aduriz added to the squad

Eden Hazard has done mouthwatering stuff the couple times I have seen him play. If he can cut it in a harder league, he's going to be a treat.

Huh, signed that guy for Newcastle in a few seasons time on Fifa10 manager mode, wasn't even sure he was a real player.

... yeah he's not bad :D

Guest firetotheworks

why the f*** are we the only team kicking off at 12 today?  :angry:

My guess would be because no one cares about Watford :razz:

:lol:

Eden Hazard has done mouthwatering stuff the couple times I have seen him play. If he can cut it in a harder league, he's going to be a treat.

Huh, signed that guy for Newcastle in a few seasons time on Fifa10 manager mode, wasn't even sure he was a real player.

... yeah he's not bad :D

He becomes a 90 with the right training setup.