The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Rooney really should have let them know that he couldn't continue earlier in that game. My God he was a waste of a position for most of the time he was on tonight.

And the less said about Carrick the better.

It was daft letting Rooney make the decision. He was never going to volunteer to come off.

The sending off was crucial. It was the sort of foul that usually gets a first yellow card, but often doesn't get a second. I know that technically the ref was right, but many players in that situation just get a final warning. So to that extent, they were a bit unlucky.

Utter bollocks that like.  It's a mandatory yellow card, and the reason players generally don't get them for that is because they're not stupid enough to do it when already on a yellow.

What did Ferguson actually say? :lol:

TYPICAL GERMANS

No f***ing joke.

I grasped that, I meant what did he say? He couldn't have just grabbed the mic and said 'Typical Germans' then walked off :lol:

"They got the lad sent off... typical Germans".

what a xenophobic c***. should get a fine or ban for that.

Get over yourselves man. He might get in bother for it and he probably should as well but it's not something to get so worked up about. You can understand the frustration. I hate seeing players so blatantly trying to get players booked.

Absolutely pmsl at this interview with Ferguson

"typical Germans" and all the random shouting from the Bayern dressing room while he's trying to talk :lol::lol::lol:

It was United fans (or players) shouting "Cheat Cheat Cheat" at the Bayern team.

Ah right. Didn't sound English, bitter manc spackers makes sense :thup:

The sending off was crucial. It was the sort of foul that usually gets a first yellow card, but often doesn't get a second. I know that technically the ref was right, but many players in that situation just get a final warning. So to that extent, they were a bit unlucky.

Utter bollocks that like.  It's a mandatory yellow card, and the reason players generally don't get them for that is because they're not stupid enough to do it when already on a yellow.

Are you saying you've never seen a ref be a bit more lenient when it comes to deciding on a second yellow?

Yes I can more than bear it thanks.

I still can't believe they think we're all Manchester United supporters.

"Man Utd out! England out!"

Erm... try again.

"Man Utd out! The rest of England wet themselves!"

Better.

TYPICAL GERMANS

No f***ing joke.

I grasped that, I meant what did he say? He couldn't have just grabbed the mic and said 'Typical Germans' then walked off :lol:

Should have though, would have been highly amusing.

Would've been fantastic.

:lol::lol:

That would have been superb. I couldn't remember the whole dialogue, but that was the key term.

http://images.google.co.uk/url?source=imgres&ct=tbn&q=http://i.ytimg.com/vi/yfl6Lu3xQW0/0.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGsfCwWnuoJMbBJn_IhgbL4k6GKtw

Rooney really should have let them know that he couldn't continue earlier in that game. My God he was a waste of a position for most of the time he was on tonight.

And the less said about Carrick the better.

It was daft letting Rooney make the decision. He was never going to volunteer to come off.

Yeah but when you make a decision to start with a player and see how he goes, you need him to let you know how he's feeling. It did become obvious he was uncomfortable but if he tells you he's feeling alright, you have to believe him.

TYPICAL GERMANS

No f***ing joke.

Get over yourselves man. He might get in bother for it and he probably should as well but it's not something to get so worked up about. You can understand the frustration. I hate seeing players so blatantly trying to get players booked.

He got himself booked by being fucking hopeless to be fair.

TYPICAL GERMANS

No f***ing joke.

He got himself booked by being f***ing hopeless to be fair.

I agree. It was a booking either way, with or without the pressure from the players.

how can Fergie complain about players pressuring refs for bookings. man utd have been the unparalleled master of that since the 90s. remember the likes of ince, keane etc. they were the worst ive ever seen. hardly 'typically' german is it? had a foreign manager said 'typically english' about the same thing the press would be up in arms, you cant go around speaking shit like that in his position, bitter or not.