The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Credit to mourinho for setting out the perfect game plan to nullify messi, xavi and ibra, but I think he should be criticised for what was obviously his instruction to his players to waste time and feign injury right from the beginning of the game.

and ibra ?

what was the game plan there....."leave him alone"

:lol:

Stick an extra man on Messi.

What an utter utter despicable c*** Mourinho is...i dont for one buy into this special one s****...hes the most fortunate and lucky manager going....if Scholes blatantly onside goal against Porto would have stood them years ago hed still be floating around the portugese league...he wins the final against Monaco ( there will never be 2 more poor sides in the final again btw) he then goes and inherits Claudio Ranieries side that finished second and plays fantasy football buying anyone he wants, then leaves Chelsea and gets an Italian team that has been elevated to the richest and best by default due to Juve and Milans illdoings...The man is not special by any means just one lucky fortunate f***er and an utter utter t*** of a human being...Ill be hoping Bayern win the final and the way they are setup i think they will

It takes a lot of luck to be down to 10 men after 20 minutes.  I agree.

I don't agree with this it evens its self out shite. Putting aside all of Chelsea's bitching and moaning only I can only recall one of their penalty decisions being a legit call. Tonight Barca could of easily had two penalties and there was the disallowed goal. The fact is luck doesn't even it's self out (not in relation to tonight but) bigger teams get the bulk of the decisions and certian teams always have and always will carry more luck than others.

Then I'm biased, as much as I apprecaite they got their game plan spot on I hate the complete anti-football both Inter and Chelsea 'played'.

Tbf, the decisions tonight really did even out. The goal Barca did score was offside after all.

Ibra need to take a good hard look at the likes of Drogba and Rooney on how to be effective playing as a lone striker. His movement is diabolical man, he just stands at the edge of the penalty area and sometimes moves towards the penalty spot. Predictable, and way too easy to defend. People call Berbatov lazy, the man is a fucking marathon runner compared to Zlatan.

Passes completed: Barca 555, Inter 67  :lol:

But watching the game Barca made so many pointless backward passes. The amount of times I was urging them to pass forwards and take a chance was unreal. Every time Inter had the ball in their half and Barca managed to take if off them they never attacked with any speed. They always allowed the inter players to get back into position with the stupidly slow tempo they played the entire match.

Inter did commit less fouls though, so you can't say they were the ones ruining the game

Because the ref gave them everything.

Because the Inter players were going down faster than something incredibly fast (insert some joke about Jordan shagging men)

Inter did commit less fouls though, so you can't say they were the ones ruining the game

Referee also gave Barca a ten man advantage for 70 minutes. Shut yourself and stop complaining.

If he hadn't raised his hands, he'd have still been on the pitch. It's his own fucking fault for being stupid enough to push the player away with his hand.

Even though he was way stricter with the cards towards Inter? And the stupid sending off after only 20mins?

Barca's goal was arguably offside as well which cancels out the wrongly disallowed 2nd one.