Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest Heneage

Once again he meanders from 'straight talking' to 'unprofessional'. I imagine Warnock will support him as Barton's his type of player but for a sensitive ego like Taarabt's that is really disrespectful.

In the wider context of Barton he's quickly becoming the English Robbie Savage.

knew it wouldn't be long before joey opens his big gob lol,  was only a matter of time. 

JOEY BARTON has accused QPR team-mate Adel Taarabt of being a lazy sulker.

Rangers skipper Barton, who took the captain's armband off Taarabt after joining the Londoners in August, has blasted the Moroccan's workrate and told him to buck his ideas up.

Barton said: "It's not a case of anybody giving him advice, it's whether it's taken on board.

"This is the top level of world football and if you're not prepared to work hard you'll come up massively short.

"If I was Adel and had his ability, I'd not want to be coming up short, having not worked hard enough.

"I came here and was told he was a genius and I'm yet to see it. I don't know whether it's because he does not work hard enough or whether he tends to sulk."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3875750/Joey-Barton-Adel-Taarabt-must-learn.html

Taraabt is probably a sulker and a bit of a knob, but Barton should keep his mouth shut in public about it. That and everything else.

He can't help it. Can you imagine what he must have been like at school? Must have been unbearable. I think he'll become more and more popular with age and become a 'loveable' figure. It's just a relief to not have him tweeting any shit from behind the scenes. I wonder how many 'the spirit is unbelievable' comments there'd have been, had he stayed with us