Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Genuinely expected Barton to get a red for grabbing Gervinho like that. 

In real time, thought he was going to get nowt. After the replay, though fully expected him to get a yellow.

Mind you, he's better than resorting to the theatrics imo so was disappointing to see him fall over after that slap. Still love the guy though :)

Thought it was pretty shameful tbh- after he had a go at Pedersen for going down too easy (and responded by smacking him) I think he's truly embarrassed himself. Wish he'd cut this shit out of his game, if it was a player from any other club people would be queueing up to have a go at him.

Thought it was pretty shameful tbh- after he had a go at Pedersen for going down too easy (and responded by smacking him) I think he's truly embarrassed himself. Wish he'd cut this s*** out of his game, if it was a player from any other club people would be queueing up to have a go at him.

sigh

Thought it was pretty shameful tbh- after he had a go at Pedersen for going down too easy (and responded by smacking him) I think he's truly embarrassed himself. Wish he'd cut this s*** out of his game, if it was a player from any other club people would be queueing up to have a go at him.

sigh

What?

sigh

What?

As I said, if it was a player from the other team people would have gone off it. Sick of him posturing as a moral benchmark on Twitter when he dives and stubs out cigars in peoples eyes.

sigh

What?

As I said, if it was a player from the other team people would have gone off it. Sick of him posturing as a moral benchmark on Twitter when he dives and stubs out cigars in peoples eyes.

Did you go off it when Song stamped on his Achilles ?

sigh

What?

I entirely agree with you, was wonder what afar was sighing about. :thup:

There's this "Barton gets overly victimised" mentality. He acted like a grade A twat today and should deservedly be criticised for it.

sigh

What?

Did you go off it when Song stamped on his Achilles ?

Yes, I did. Shit comeback btw, totally irrelevant.

sigh

What?

There's this "Barton gets overly victimised" mentality, but it appears to be going to the other extreme of "look at them picking on Barton". He acted like a grade A t*** today and should deservedly be criticised for it.

Agreed.

sigh

What?

There's this "Barton gets overly victimised" mentality, but it appears to be going to the other extreme of "look at them picking on Barton". He acted like a grade A t*** today and should deservedly be criticised for it.

How about Gervinho or Song, how did they act, why arn't you talking about them ?

sigh

What?

How about Gervinho or Song, how did they act, why arn't you talking about them ?

They were angels.

Don't use such idiotic reasoning, man. Why on earth would I be excusing how they acted? It doesn't mean Barton didn't act like a bellend himself. Instead of "OMG LOOK AT BARTON BEING CRITICISED THE PRESS HATE HIM"... maybe he's being criticised because he, er, was an idiot today? Just a thought.