Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Probably fancies aligning himself with the Andrew Tate crowd. Don’t be surprised if this moves onto antivax, anti immigration etc to fall in with that lot as well. Easy way to build a big following online and get yourself onto something like Piers Morgan Uncensored.

Edited by Decky

What an absolute doughnut.

The clip he shared there is really exactly what the game needs to continue thriving.

If that content resonates with a new type of audience and demographic, absolutely fantastic.

Would I rather the game is welcoming to all types of viewers, and highlights the best commentators, panellists, journalists and sportspeople.

Or would I rather see more topless, fat lads jeering profanely from the sidelines while listening to the likes of Michael Owen, Robbie Savage etc and protecting the 'men's game'.

In reality we should get to a stage where there is no real gender split in football at all. However, obviously to protect the women's game I do think it benefits from separating male and female competitors.

25 minutes ago, STM said:

Reckon he's been turned down for a TV role? :lol:

He’s 100% acting out because he feels he’s been wronged. Reckon no one wants him in management and no one wants him in the studio so it’s “I never liked football anyway. It’s shite and you know what’s worse, women! Am

i right fellas?”

No doubt he’ll be getting a co-presenting slot alongside everyone’s favourite cunt Laurence Fox if he keeps this up 

17 minutes ago, Smal said:

given he can’t keep a job this is probably him going for the right wing grift/Laurence Fox path. Ignore him.

Hadn’t seen this post but I came to the same conclusion.

More than anything, he just wants attention 

9 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Hadn’t seen this post but I came to the same conclusion.

More than anything, he just wants attention 

Missed that post myself. Seems clear as day to me he’s gonna shift to that crowd for attention. They’ll be calling him a man of the people next, thanking him for speaking the truth, go get your 300th booster if you don’t like it lefties etc. 

Guest reefatoon
2 hours ago, wormy said:

Right? Get Alex Scott off me screen. What I need is Michael Owen telling me the key to winning games is scoring goals. :lol:

Have to say mind, Alex Scott is terrible. Nowt to do with her being a woman, I just can’t stand people saying “fink” instead of think. Awful 

2 hours ago, TRon said:

I doubt he's deciding to go down any route. Like he says, he's earned enough money to be able to say whatever he likes, I doubt it's anything particularly strategic.

Not so sure, he’s gone from being very quiet to suddenly popping up on podcasts and this obvious attention seeking post. 

Tagging piers Morgan feels like he’s wanting an invite. 

Smacks a bit of he’s bored and fancies a bit of attention. 

he’s painfully not as smart as he thinks he is, but this feels like he knows what’s he’s doing to stir up some PR. 

4 minutes ago, magvicar said:

Strange sacking with Bristol Rovers being close to the play offs when you take their two games in hand.

Or has he done something bad at the club?

It looks to me like he deliberately went out of his way to get himself sacked, with slating off one of his players and then insulting another manager. His morale had probably taken a dip, and he decided to make himself a victim, while telling himself that the game wasn't worth bothering with anyway. He never seems to take proper responsibility for his decisions.

5 minutes ago, Decky said:

Jesus he's fucking lost it. What an absolute loser. Men comment on women's games or tennis or Olympics all the time, 'the fuck is his problem? 

If any woman ever shags him again I'd be surprised. Celibate for like now mate, well done.