11 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Waiting for some more Barton bingo:

- Covid Hoax

- Ukraine are Nazis

- 5G and microchipping

Many Ukrainians are, tbf. In fact there's a whole army unit full of them 

The rest is deffo whacky

7 hours ago, TheBrownBottle said:

She’s awful - and all Barton is doing is simply making that less palatable to say.  Her ego is out of whack with her knowledge and experience.  But Barton still out-cunts her. 

In another world I think she'd be doing the same thing as him, but I take your point.

Like Tate and all the other knuckle draggers, he should be starved of attention as that’s what they crave. Slightly scary to see the numbers of followers these people have on social media platforms :(

Absolute tool on social media but I can’t help but retain a soft spot for him. He was one of a few from that squad that genuinely played for the shirt at a time with it was incredibly difficult to give a fuck through the malaise that Ashley brought.

8 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Absolute tool on social media but I can’t help but retain a soft spot for him. He was one of a few from that squad that genuinely played for the shirt at a time with it was incredibly difficult to give a fuck through the malaise that Ashley brought.

As responsible as anyone for our relegation in 2009 - fixing what he broke because no-one else wanted him doesn’t earn him that much credit for me.

Barton was shite/unavailable most of the time here, a key reason we were relegated due to his indescretions, then spent most of the promotion season unavailable.

He had 6 months of good form in his entire time here in 2010, and while his attacks towards Ashley were accurate they were largely fueled from the fact he knew he was going to get binned off. The irony is that Ashley gave him the biggest contract of his career, on money far beyond his actual ability level.

Edited by ponsaelius

1 hour ago, BennyBlanco said:

And went to prison while on our books. 

10 hours ago, Lush Vlad said:

That they’re comparable to serial killers because they’re shit at their job? :lol: 

That the argument just gets shut down when it’s clear that’s there’s a lot of support for his main argument. I.E. she’s rubbish. It be interesting if the same was done if the pile on was on JB. 

To make it clear I’m no JB fan and thought his overall time at our club bar 6 months was a disgrace or at best very underwhelming.

Did have the misfortune to listen to talk sport today and Lucy wards awful commentary of the Newcastle Sunderland match. Suggesting our players shouldn't be celebrating tackles etc as we aren't doing well in the league and it's just a championship team. Mind you mccoist on  ITV wasn't much better. I think the argument should more just because you have played the game doesn't mean you have any right to commentate on the game, regardless of your sex as there are some really bad male ex pros commentating on the game too. JB just wants attention, good or bad.

5 hours ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Fuck me, horrible little cunt.  Mask well and truly off.  Can’t he go back to copying and pasting quotes from famous people so that thick people can think he’s clever for a footballer again?  Or start hanging out with Morrissey again?

Actually, forget the last one.  Morrissey might have been responsible for making him alt-right. 

He's still stuck in an adolescent mind-set where he expects more of other people than he's willing to expect from himself. He then gets stuck in squabbles where he justifies his own behaviour by citing supposedly bad behaviour on the part of others.

The guy has some intelligence, but he seems to have been brought up in an eye-for-an-eye environment. He hasn't twigged that you have to set your own standards for your actions, and not be governed by what you think others have done.