Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

I hope so, he has been a bit of a div on Twitter but as far as I am aware he hasn't fallen out with the manager players and I trust he isn't the sort who would let anything affect his game.

Should definitely start.

Apologies to Elliottman and Tron, I was out of order. Enjoy the match, fingers crossed for a good result today  :thup:

Cheers mate, no need for the apolgy btw it was all good craic  O0

Can't wait for the game either!

:thup: that said, 'something to prove' Barton sometimes puts a bit too much 'effort' in. Needs to keep a cool head and let the football, not passion do the talking.

:lol: Oh how right you were proven to be, Jon!

nailed on to get a ban from teh fa, on monday.  after the stamp, he went right up to the fourth official waving his finger in the guys face.  he had a point (!) of course, but that wont help the situation when the ref is asked to judge the sending off of gervinho, and bartons role in it

Guest Heneage

Was my favourite player at the club not too long, but I genuinely hate the guy now. IT will be a good day when is released from his contract next summer. His slightly above average abilities are not worth the other rubbish.

:dowie:

Was my favourite player at the club not too long, but I genuinely hate the guy now. IT will be a good day when is released from his contract next summer. His slightly above average abilities are not worth the other rubbish.

He's probably our best player technically, along with Cabaye. And last season he was hardly 'slightly above average'...

#

not sure about hate, but you're right.  its all about joey, and not in a good way.

anyone notice how good his corners were when cabaye went off, by the way?