Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

Guest bimpy474

Joseph Barton

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Don't want to leave Newcastle........I've made that clear but my hands are tied.

51 seconds ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Hmmmm....

Guest bimpy474

I love the way none of this is his fault in anyway at all, a small part of this is down to him and his agent yet the arrogance is astounding at them being faultless in all this.

This could be a good move in the end.  I think it might help us play a better style of football.  He seems to quickly want to pick out a deep, long cross, when now we may be more reliant on players like Obertan who would much rather play it on the deck.

Guest palnese

Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

3 minutes ago

Guest bimpy474

Going for a medical now, still no contract offer from NUFC.......think that just about makes my mind up.

3 minutes ago

A few post up you lazy reading slob ya :D

Guest bimpy474

Unbelievable. I don't rate him as much as many people on here do, but this whole Barton situation - and the whole f***ing transfer window - has been a complete farce.

So far  :laugh:

Yup - defo on his way now then. Another masterstroke by NUFC in getting shot of one of your most influential players and probably paying him off in the process too. Only NUFC can bring you back down to earth like this, 3 days after a derby win. It's almost as if it's done on purpose......

Alright, I've been pretty optimistic all summer and my patience with Barton was wearing thin so I could get over this pretty quickly. Only one thing left to do...

SIGN SOME FUCKING PLAYERS YOU COCKSUCKERS!!!

I love the way none of this is his fault in anyway at all, a small part of this is down to him and his agent yet the arrogance is astounding at them being faultless in all this.

He should have had a new deal on the table long before he started all this twitter shite.  The same way Nolan, our own captain, was promised new deals only to be stabbed in the back.

The players and fans are getting shat on from a great height by these 2 cunts.

Can see whats gonna happen here. We'll sign a left back, continue to fuck on with this French striker without getting anywhere, and we'll bid for N'Zogbia 5 minutes before the window ends. No way will we sign a right winger. They'll see Orbertan, Marveaux, Jonas, Ben Arfa, R.Taylor and Gosling as more than enough.