Joey Barton

Guest sicko2ndbest

so baffled by thies, he keeps saying his hands are tied n all that jazz... how so? if ur under contract for another and you want to stay why leave?

One example could be: "If you refuse to leave we'll let you rot in the reserves." after the QPR inquiry came in.

:sadnod:

Joey Barton is moving because QPR is offering him a contract and NUFC isn't. Simple as.

But if people want to bury their heads in the sand and blame it on the money AGAIN then go ahead.

was it not also said he would only go to a "top club"? Last I checked QPR were not a top club

He said if a Champions League club came after him he'd have to consider it no matter what his contract situation was. He also said he would love to stay at Newcastle if possible, but that "if that's not the case, then that's not the case."

You think he wants to go to QPR like? Of course he fucking doesn't.

The pattern continues and still the player takes full blame.

I tell you what, we've been incredibly unlucky stumbling across all of these back stabbing greedy b****** players! Poor Mike!

Spot on.

so baffled by thies, he keeps saying his hands are tied n all that jazz... how so? if ur under contract for another and you want to stay why leave?

One example could be: "If you refuse to leave we'll let you rot in the reserves." after the QPR inquiry came in.

Not so much as a leap of faith, more a leap into a paranoid turd this one mate :D

It's not really. I mean, we're letting him go for free because the guys upstairs want rid. If someone offered to take him, I'd think they'd be pushing at least a little to get him out the door.

Guest bimpy474

I tell you what, we've been incredibly unlucky stumbling across all of these back stabbing greedy b****** players! Poor Mike!

Not quite taking the full blame is he, maybe from some but most of us can see both sides, Joey nor Fat Mike are beelzebub, just a pair of precious plonkers.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Colo will be next out of the door before the window shuts. Also speaks volumes that Smith is still at the club.....

Nah Colo, Tiote and Jonas will go next summer.

Really?  From my perspective this site if full of people that are prepared to blame their own farts on Ashley. I try to be as objective as I can, and I don't think anyone comes out of this well. I don't blame them for not offering him a new contract when most of his time here has been a waste, but letting him go for free now rather than next year seems illogical.

So that's a LB, a strikers, a CH and now another midfielder we need. A week to get them.

Farce. At least the wagebill's gone done by another £3m though. That's the main thing. Sick of this shit.

Colo will be next out of the door before the window shuts. Also speaks volumes that Smith is still at the club.....

We can only hope so.

Strikes me as a greedy cunt, that haircut can't be cheap to maintain.

Guest michaelfoster

Yup - defo on his way now then. [n]Another masterstroke by NUFC in getting shot of one of your most influential players[/b] and probably paying him off in the process too. Only NUFC can bring you back down to earth like this, 3 days after a derby win. It's almost as if it's done on purpose......

how would you know John? thought your still not going to games as a protest iirc

So that's a LB, a strikers, a CH and now another midfielder we need. A week to get them.

Farce. At least the wagebill's gone done by another £3m though. That's the main thing. Sick of this s***.

We won't be able to get a replacement for Joey as the other clubs now know we need to replace Joey and that will make it difficult to get a new signing across the line at such short notice - that or some other bollox excuse Pardew will give us next week.

Guest bimpy474

Not so much as a leap of faith, more a leap into a paranoid turd this one mate :D

It's not really. I mean, we're letting him go for free because the guys upstairs want rid. If someone offered to take him, I'd think they'd be pushing at least a little to get him out the door.

I dont think they could make him leave, but the contract from Q.P.R, its there on the table, I know fatty and his fantasy island midget Dekka wanted Joey out, but they were doing that by not offering a contract, the fact Pardew played him in the last 2 games proved they couldn't force him out imo obviously.