Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Yeah, York's taking rubbish there, like.

How the hell is it rubbish? I'm really not at all. Gosling barely kicked a ball last season - Vuckic, Abeid, Perch and even Raylor were preferred to him at centre-midfield. All he had last season was a handful of appearances from the bench - in spite of being fully fit for the majority; i doubt he's totalled more than 180 minutes for this club. There were several occasions where he didn't even make it into the squad.

I'll hold my hands up if in a year's time he's made some kind of impact for the club, but i seriously doubt Pardew's got any plans for him. And based on what we've seen, i can't blame him. Real nothing player.

Have no idea if he'll make any impact here, but he does strike me as one of those opportunist signings that you do on FM.

"Ah, he's available for nowt?! 'Offer contract...'" without actually having a position for him.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...