Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

'It was reported that bride, Rebecca, 23, was punched in the face during the melee and had to go to hospital for checks the following morning.'

:kasper:

Teeth girl probably crashed the wedding to stop it.

Forgot that she used to stalk him

'It was reported that bride, Rebecca, 23, was punched in the face during the melee and had to go to hospital for checks the following morning.'

:kasper:

Teeth girl probably crashed the wedding to stop it.

Forgot that she used to stalk him

http://i45.tinypic.com/105pb2a.png

Guest nufc1892
Police were called twice on the morning of June 2nd as violence erupted during the disco

DJ must have refused Steven Gerrard's song request again

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2157190/Danny-Guthries-fairytale-wedding-stately-home-turns-mass-brawl.html

The last of the SHOCKING bullet points is the one that outraged me most. Well either that or the author's comedy name.

The fact that bullet point is even there amused me. As if it's amongst the collection of scandalous events that occurred on the day.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~2827406,00.html

Danny Guthrie joining Royals

Posted on: Fri 29 Jun 2012

Reading Football Club are delighted to announce that  Danny Guthrie has agreed to join the club on a Bosman from Newcastle United.

Central midfielder Guthrie, 25, who came through the ranks at Liverpool and Manchester United before making his mark at Bolton Wanderers and Newcastle, has agreed a three-year contract at Madejski Stadium.

He completed his medical today and the deal will go through on 1st July, subject to the normal ratification of the contractual documents by The FA and Premier League.

The vast majority of Danny's career has been spent in the Barclays Premier League and he has played close to 100 games in the top flight, as well as lining up in both the Champions League and Europa League against the likes of Bayern Munich, PSV Eindhoven, Galatasary et al.

Chairman Sir John Madejski said, "I would like to welcome Danny to Reading Football Club and wish him every success here. He is a highly-regarded player and it speaks volumes that he decided to join us here at Reading. He has rightly recognised that these are exciting times to be associated with our club and its potential."

Director of Football Nick Hammond said, "Danny is a player we have admired for a long time and we have been aware of him since he first broke into the Premier League at Bolton. He has great experience at this level, most recently for a massive club in Newcastle playing in front of big crowds on a regular basis. He is a good age, but still has a lot more to come with the best years of his career ahead of him."

Manager Brian McDermott added, "We're delighted Danny has signed for us. He's brings good experience at a good age, he has real ability to pass the ball, he's got energy and he is what Reading is all about, a hungry player. We're looking to add players who we think will be good for us over a number of years, not just next season, adding to the players who have already done fantastically well for us."

Danny commented, "It feels brilliant to have signed, it is a great honour and I am very excited. As soon as I met the manager and Nick Hammond my mind was made up, it was a no-brainer. Reading Football Club is a fantastic family club, well run and I'm so excited to be part of something special for this club."