Danny Guthrie

Jordan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've still got this nagging worry he's gonna revert to his form from last season, which would be a shame because I've always liked him as a player. I think he's a great squad option for where we are as a club so long as he keeps it up.

What form? He barely had any games last season, barring that blooper against WBA he wasn't horrible either. (iirc)

No way should Tiote be walking straight back into the team the way Guthrie has been playing of late

Think we could rotate a bit when all players are back on board, also from a formation point of view. Man Utd done it for years. Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes, Giggs, Anderson.... all changing and playing depending on the the team they're playing.

No way should Tiote be walking straight back into the team the way Guthrie has been playing of late

Think we could rotate a bit when all players are back on board, also from a formation point of view. Man Utd done it for years. Carrick, Fletcher, Scholes, Giggs, Anderson.... all changing and playing depending on the the team they're playing.

Fair enough, but i thought he was tremendously unlucky a few months ago after Tiote had came back from injury and replaced Guthrie straight away.

I'm glad that there is competition there though :thup: