Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Puts him in prime position to demand captaincy to stay.

I'd sacrifice it; personally think its too early for the lad by some distance, but better than any other candidate on the books now and if it means keeping him for this season well worth it.

End of the day Everton are a bunch of tight fukers. He's not going to gain much financially if at all, cannot see Everton paying him more than £35kpw, i doubt they pay Lescott that, so its down to Prem footie for a year (hopefully that's all) and Europa league, or staying with the club he loves.

Got faith he'd stay even if the club accept.

Regardless it's very hard for a player to say no once the club accepts a bid.

Who wants to stay where they're not wanted?

Are we wanted? Seems like every decision in the last few years was made with pissing us off in mind. We stay, s***, we pay to stay.

If someone paid me 6m to support another club, I'd have to say I'd consider it :lol:

Guest mikefin

Puts him in prime position to demand captaincy to stay.

I'd sacrifice it; personally think its too early for the lad by some distance, but better than any other candidate on the books now and if it means keeping him for this season well worth it.

End of the day Everton are a bunch of tight fukers. He's not going to gain much financially if at all, cannot see Everton paying him more than £35kpw, i doubt they pay Lescott that, so its down to Prem footie for a year (hopefully that's all) and Europa league, or staying with the club he loves.

Got faith he'd stay even if the club accept.

Regardless it's very hard for a player to say no once the club accepts a bid.

Who wants to stay where they're not wanted?

Are we wanted? Seems like every decision in the last few years was made with pissing us off in mind. We stay, s***, we pay to stay.

So true. He has made two good decisions (KK, Big Al). It seems that those decisions he made just to hit us even harder. What could be better way to hurt NUFC than playing and joking with their legends.

Even if Everton do sell Lescott, they will have three centrebacks better than Taylor on their books. The move doesn't make sense for Steven.

Who the hell are the three better than him?  Can only think of Jagielka who's better, Yobo is **** these days, not a patch on what he was a few years ago.

Guest kingdawson

Why doesn't Moyes just tell City that either Onuoha or Richards have to be involved in any deal with Lescott?. Bet City are offering that ridiculous waste of space defender Dunne in the deal.

Even if Everton do sell Lescott, they will have three centrebacks better than Taylor on their books. The move doesn't make sense for Steven.

Who the hell are the three better than him?  Can only think of Jagielka who's better, Yobo is **** these days, not a patch on what he was a few years ago.

Yobo and Senderos are both better than Taylor. Don't really see this decline in Yobo you've seen. If anything he's makes better decisions now. Some will laugh at Senderos, but I haven't seen anything in Taylor's career to suggest he's better. In fact, last year his best games came at right back.

Yobo and Senderos are both better than Taylor. Don't really see this decline in Yobo you've seen. If anything he's makes better decisions now. Some will laugh at Senderos, but I haven't seen anything in Taylor's career to suggest he's better. In fact, last year his best games came at right back.

Since when did Senderos play for Everton.  :lol:

Moyes really must be one dense individual. Onuoha is a comfortably better defender than Taylor. You got to force him to be included in the deal surely.

Moyes buying into the Taylor media hype as our best defender and future John Terry replacement yada yada yada bollocks.

Terrible move.

Moyes really must be one dense individual. Onuoha is a comfortably better defender than Taylor. You got to force him to be included in the deal surely.

Moyes buying into the Taylor media hype as our best defender and future John Terry replacement yada yada yada bollocks.

Terrible move.

I thought at Everton the chairman handles all of the numbers in regards to their transfer activity.  I would hardly call Moyes dense either, i can't actually think of a terrible signing he has made other than van der Meyde.

The source of that appears to be this:

Steven Taylor will have a Medical at Finch Farm on Monday after a fee was confirmed with Newcastle and personal terms agreed. Just spoke to a Mate who is best mates with Nugent.

The source of that appears to be this:

Steven Taylor will have a Medical at Finch Farm on Monday after a fee was confirmed with Newcastle and personal terms agreed. Just spoke to a Mate who is best mates with Nugent.

Nugent to us, Jonas to Pompey, Taylor to Everton, Lescott to Abu Shity, Arteta to us?