Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

Guest Phil K

Talk in our canteen is that Liverpool are in for Stevie Taylor - better choice than the scouse makems for him,

Still prefer him to stay though.

Is your first name Ronald?

Give it a sodding rest. The lads entitled to his opinions FFS.

if taylor is to go i hope we get top price for him, if johnson can go to liverpool for £18m, everton knocking back £18m for lescott, bassong costing £8m then i'd say we should be getting £8m for taylor if he does actually want to leave

Agree, though I'd have thought £9m plus when you see Boro knocking back Villa's interest in Wheater for around £6m.

Taylor is a far better prospect imho.

Far better? Really?

I think so. Wheater is far from infallible - he just gets away with much more because he's playing in a half empty stadium all of the time.

A couple of smoggy mates prefer him at right back because of it.

Steven Taylor will be wanted by a good few clubs BUT I am pretty sure he does not want to leave, even if the club agree a fee for him I think he will just refuse to talk to any clubs. That was not a goodbeye on Saturday but I fkn love you alla nd love it here, full of emotion as we just won our first home game of the season 3-0.

Deal is done. Taylor is staying and Shearer will be in o0n thursday. At the game to watch tomorrow night

Are you the same Macca who runs Macca's Chip Shop in Garforth?

Some daft f***ed asked me how to get to Garforth yesterday. Seems an absolute shitehole

if taylor is to go i hope we get top price for him, if johnson can go to liverpool for £18m, everton knocking back £18m for lescott, bassong costing £8m then i'd say we should be getting £8m for taylor if he does actually want to leave

Agree, though I'd have thought £9m plus when you see Boro knocking back Villa's interest in Wheater for around £6m.

Far better? Really?

I think so. Wheater is far from infallible - he just gets away with much more because he's playing in a half empty stadium all of the time.

sounds familiar

Far better? Really?

sounds familiar

Aye true - who would you prefer?

he's english so thats gotta take the price over £10m. I think it'd be the final nail in the coffin tbh, but like a lot of things it hinges on the Moat deal. So hurry up Barry!!

that does tend to be true. english players going to english clubs for massivly inflated sums. it made sense when that "nationality" rule was in but now it doesn't make sense but still happens.

why ?

he's english so thats gotta take the price over £10m. I think it'd be the final nail in the coffin tbh, but like a lot of things it hinges on the Moat deal. So hurry up Barry!!

that does tend to be true. english players going to english clubs for massivly inflated sums. it made sense when that "nationality" rule was in but now it doesn't make sense but still happens.

why ?

Because not every foreign defender turns out to be a Bassong. Not justifying it btw, not every English one does either.

why ?

Because not every foreign defender turns out to be a Bassong. Not justifying it btw, not every English one does either.

i know but darren bent 18mill not so long ago. glen johnson 18mill ? why does the fact that they are english make the price jump ridiculously ?

why ?

i know but darren bent 18mill not so long ago. glen johnson 18mill ? why does the fact that they are english make the price jump ridiculously ?

It's actually an indictment of the poor standard of managers in the Premier in my view, or just laziness in some cases. Are all of them capable of bringing foreign talent over and integrating it like Wenger? Obviously not, so they would rather pay more for the easy option.

Deal is done. Taylor is staying and Shearer will be in o0n thursday. At the game to watch tomorrow night

Some daft fucked asked me how to get to Garforth yesterday. Seemes an absolute shitehole

Obviously never been near a shithole.

Some daft f***ed asked me how to get to Garforth yesterday. Seemes an absolute shitehole

or more likely justy thought he looks likely to be from that sort of place.

A writer for the Norwegian magazine "MagZine" have contacted the club about a interwiev with S.Taylor....He got the answer today:

"Regarding an interview with Steven Taylor I suggest you get in touch with us after the transfer window as his status in the club is uncertain at the moment"

:no:

A writer for the Norwegian magazine "MagZine" have contacted the club about a interwiev with S.Taylor....He got the answer today:

"Regarding an interview with Steven Taylor I suggest you get in touch with us after the transfer window as his status in the club is uncertain at the moment"

:no:

He'll be in the pub with Al and Bazza.

Some daft f***ed asked me how to get to Garforth yesterday. Seemes an absolute shitehole

It's definetly one of the worst areas of Leeds I've been to

:lol:

Er, so you've clearly never been to Seacroft, or Beeston, or Chapeltown, or Gipton, or Harehills, or Middleton, or any of those other places where you could get shot or something.

Harehills is on a par with Garforth. :spit:

Seriously man, give up.

Both have absolutely nothing whatsoever

isn't harehills in Garforth btw?

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

'I'm pretty familiar with the entire borough'

Just stop. Please.