Steven Taylor: I'm staying

Crumpy Gunt

To be honest, I'd love to know exactly what Garforth has that Harehills, Seacroft etc doesn't. The place looks like Craggy f***ing Island minus the field

Miles less depravation. Which was the initial thing I picked up on.

I'm still laughing at your post about Harehills being in Garforth btw. Yep, like Longbenton is in Gateshead. :lol:

No need to be patronising about it. You sometimes act like you have the stripes around here, you don't. You just have nowt better to do with your time, no offence.

Harehills is really close to Garforth. I'm sure you know the area better than me but is just assumed that because of the proximity they were one and the same. Anyway, agree to disagree, lovely arguing with you as usual.

To be honest, I'd love to know exactly what Garforth has that Harehills, Seacroft etc doesn't. The place looks like Craggy f***ing Island minus the field

Miles less depravation. Which was the initial thing I picked up on.

I'm still laughing at your post about Harehills being in Garforth btw. Yep, like Longbenton is in Gateshead. :lol:

No need to be patronising about it. You sometimes act like you have the stripes around here, you don't. You just have nowt better to do with your time, no offence.

Harehills is really close to Garforth. I'm sure you know the area better than me but is just assumed that because of the proximity they were one and the same. Anyway, agree to disagree, lovely arguing with you as usual.

:o :hal:

Harehills is nearly six miles away from Garforth by road. That's not 'really close' when you're talking about one of them being an inner-city suburb, sorry.

I haven't got a clue what your first bit means, but yeah let's leave it here.

Guest Geordiecunny

:lol:

Er, so you've clearly never been to Seacroft, or Beeston, or Chapeltown, or Gipton, or Harehills, or Middleton, or any of those other places where you could get shot or something.

I'll chuck Burmantofts, Belle Isle and Holbeck in with that.

Taylor was told by Shearer today that he expects to be in the job by Friday. (macca is correct in his assumption) Shearer will want him to stay. Carver deffo one of his staff.

I do hope you're right.

me three

A steward yesterday, who guides the players in once they've parked their cars asked Taylor about the transfer stuff. I didn't catch all of it (the steward was talking to someone else) but he said that Liverpool had put a bid in

Guest Roger Kint

If shearers not here within the next week or so he'll be gone

The transfer window would then be shut therefore he would have to stay :thup:

Hmmm... that'd be Liverpool who only have a couple of million to play with and have just had a bid accepted for some shitty old greek guy?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8211133.stm

Don't believe the hype. If Everton don't sell Lescott, Citeh will go after Upson, Taylor wouldn't go to West Ham and I don't imagine anyone else could really afford him. Maybe Arsenal but with the start they've had with Vermaeylan would Taylor really want to go there to sit on the bench? I'm hopeful he should stay, if only through default. This could all change if Everton do give in on Lescott, although i'm hoping Moyes is as stubborn and scottish as he says he is.

A steward yesterday, who guides the players in once they've parked their cars asked Taylor about the transfer stuff. I didn't catch all of it (the steward was talking to someone else) but he said that Liverpool had put a bid in

Can't see it now, they are signing that Greek lad, to go with Carrargher, Skrtel and Agger.

Hmmm... that'd be Liverpool who only have a couple of million to play with and have just had a bid accepted for some shitty old greek guy?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8211133.stm

Don't believe the hype. If Everton don't sell Lescott, Citeh will go after Upson, Taylor wouldn't go to West Ham and I don't imagine anyone else could really afford him. Maybe Arsenal but with the start they've had with Vermaeylan would Taylor really want to go there to sit on the bench? I'm hopeful he should stay, if only through default. This could all change if Everton do give in on Lescott, although i'm hoping Moyes is as stubborn and scottish as he says he is.

Lescott's as good as gone. Moyes is stubborn but I hope he isn't a fucking imbecile as well.

Guest The Libertine

they're in for some stoke defender too but cant afford him according to the match of the day commentator last night. bout £8ish million i think.

A liverpool fan was telling me yesterday that Benny only has 1.5 million left to spend and thats it.

Very true - thanks to the American investors.

Fans were showing their disapproval by holding up red cards during the match  :rolleyes:

A liverpool fan was telling me yesterday that Benny only has 1.5 million left to spend and thats it.

Fans were showing their disapproval by holding up red cards during the match  :rolleyes:

What a hard life it is finishing second in the league and the media would have everyone know newcastle fans aren't realistic cos we dont like finishing in the bottom half of the league.

Even tho we are in the top 20 richest clubs in the world without european football.

:facepalm:

He'd have more to spend if he hadn't spaffed £18m on a (relatively) ordinary right back.