Danny Simpson joins on a 6 month loan

Nicky

Crack open the champagne, theres signing # 1!

Although when SS website said "Simpson joings Magpies" I thought they'd messed up.....Notts County shouldn't be under 'Championship'.

Really good loan deal, we definitely need a few more crackers like this wooooohooooo

Guest MrSundlofer

Excellent signing.

Excellent signing for the Championship! A young lad with a bit pace and good going forward. We will need him.

Guest Roger Kint

i'm sure wenger has a few kids that he would let out on loan, a nice striker would do me

Whats the young English lad called? Rhys something? Obviously i wouldnt expect Vela but perhaps Merida/Lansbury as well?

Guest MrSundlofer

i'm sure wenger has a few kids that he would let out on loan, a nice striker would do me

Whats the young English lad called? Rhys something? Obviously i wouldnt expect Vela but perhaps Merida/Lansbury as well?

I would take Henri Lansbury, Jay Emmanuel-Thomas and Mark Randall.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Shearer went on about this on Saturday saying we had sold our only right back and that we have a RM playing there atm in the form of RTaylor.

Could it be Shearer? 2+2=568876:)

Shearer went on about this on Saturday saying we had sold our only right back and that we have a RM playing there atm in the form of RTaylor.

Could it be Shearer? 2+2=568876:)

More likely Ashley picking the cheap options from Shearer's list and quietly sidelineing the ones where he will have to pay a fee.

Sir Alex: "Danny, we are sending you out on loan..."

Danny: "Great boss, to where?"

Sir Alex: "Newcastle."

Danny: "........you c*nt"

Will fit in well with JFK if that greasy haired tw*t comes back.

He's exactly the sort of signing we need to be making and I would be very happy with this but I find something a bit suspicious about the timing of this signing. Maybe I'm reading too much into this like but its crossed my mind that he's been brought in very quickly after the alleged bid for Duff. Is this Duffs replacement (with R.Taylor moving to right wing) rather than an addition to the squad to make it stronger?

Sir Alex: "Danny, we are sending you out on loan..."

Danny: "Great boss, to where?"

Sir Alex: "Newcastle."

Danny: "........you c*nt"

Will fit in well with JFK if that greasy haired tw*t comes back.

I would love it if this happened. Love it!!!

Guest Phil K

How far have we fallen ?

We've fallen a long way and we might not have stopped falling yet. This loan signing is the first sign of the club attempting to stop or slow that fall.

Hopefully we'll get a our maximum allocation of loan players in. If nothing else it will give the squad a tiny bit of depth/cover.

Like putting an elastoplast on a gangrenous leg.

Danny Simpson ? Homer Simpson would be more appropriate under that t*ss*r Ashley.

Guest Heneage

Heard he's a right pretty boy checking himself in the mirror.

Either way I'm happy done well at Blackburn and was a revelation for Sunderland.

Solid loan signing but pretty much means that Ryan Taylor will be playing on the wing.

If we're being slightly positive, we could say it gives a chance to Lua-Lua to be first choice right-winger, and at least Ryan Taylor will provide experienced cover for both positions...

Solid loan signing but pretty much means that Ryan Taylor will be playing on the wing.

If we're being slightly positive, we could say it gives a chance to Lua-Lua to be first choice right-winger, and at least Ryan Taylor will provide experienced cover for both positions...

Hughton pick kids over experienced ACES? Pff.