Potential loanees

James

Guest rosstoon

Yeh ready or not hes playing but he should not be. Hes young had 1 in 3 good games for leeds, Hes young and not of premier league standard hence only 1 team properly bidding for him.

Shane Supple from Ipswich.

:pow:

wow, just read that story. quitting football at 22?? strange decision...

There is no one reason why I have made my decision, there are a number of factors," said Supple.

"But deep down my heart is not in the game any more and I'm not going to go into work every day trying to convince myself that it is, so it's the right time for me to walk away.

"I suppose you could say that I have fallen out of love with the game and when that happens I've always said to myself that I wouldn't hang around."

Guest Roger Kint

I think the 2 Arsenal players are more attainable than your suggestions of Fran Merida and Benjani.

The others....fair enough, your opinion. Didnt know about Boa Mortes injury

Hang on you think we have more chance of getting Arsenals 3rd choice CB and their best young striker than a player who will not get any action(Merida) and Man City's 234th choice striker?  :idiot2:

Someone wouldn' take Bale in this league? Are you mad.

Would take him even in the prem. I reckon Tottenham are seriously over reacting over that boy. He's a very talented player. All they have to do is play him more on the left wing rather than left back where his mistakes are more lethal. That way he'll get his confidence back. He was excellent when he first joined them.

Guest Heneage

Our left side is the weakest in terms of depth. Bale would be a great loan signing who looked great for Southampton and ok/good at times for Spurs. It would allow us to move Jonas right, and give us a lot more set piece options.

Him and Dos Santos, or Dervite would be excellent signings.

Our left side is the weakest in terms of depth. Bale would be a great loan signing who looked great for Southampton and ok/good at times for Spurs. It would allow us to move Jonas right, and give us a lot more set piece options.

Would rather sign Jonjo Shelvey but something tells me we wont.

Guest kingdawson

I doubt very much we'd be willing to loan Bale out. Dervitte is a possibilty and so is Dos Santos but i think Levy wants to ship them out permanently (Dervitte because he wants to leave and Dos santos because he's been disappointing). Personally i think you should loan Bostock from us as he's looked good in the cameo appearances he's had.

Guest Heneage

I doubt very much we'd be willing to loan Bale out. Dervitte is a possibilty and so is Dos Santos but i think Levy wants to ship them out permanently (Dervitte because he wants to leave and Dos santos because he's been disappointing). Personally i think you should loan Bostock from us as he's looked good in the cameo appearances he's had.

If he wants rid permanently great, just put deals in both the loans depending on promotion. I'm a big fan of Dos Santos, and heard good things about Dervite.

Guest Roger Kint

We have a better LB and LW at present. There are huge holes in other areas of urgent need tbh.

The fact i personally dont rate him at all as a full back doesnt make me mad :rolleyes:

Would take him even in the prem. I reckon Tottenham are seriously over reacting over that boy. He's a very talented player. All they have to do is play him more on the left wing rather than left back where his mistakes are more lethal. That way he'll get his confidence back. He was excellent when he first joined them.

We're not over-reacting, we think he's going to be fine (and at LW, totally agree) and certainly don't want to sell him. He's just had a lot of injuries so hasn't been playing.

Guest Stephen927

I would be on the phone to Alex Ferguson asking to take Welbeck on loan as well, but with some of the comments Ferguson has been making regarding the youngsters being ready to step up and provide depth to the first team I think he'd be reluctant.