The NUFC transfer deadline day thread - Summer 2009

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Havant and Waterlooville's Michael McEnery is being linked with a host of league clubs, including Southend, Watford, Bristol City, Stoke, Chesterfield, Notts Forest, Charlton, Newcastle, Cheltenham and Crystal Palace.

--

Funny that, I had this guy on FM08 and he scored a fucking hatload for Havant when I played as them in the Conference South. Only 18 years of age.

Havant and Waterlooville's Michael McEnery is being linked with a host of league clubs, including Southend, Watford, Bristol City, Stoke, Chesterfield, Notts Forest, Charlton, Newcastle, Cheltenham and Crystal Palace.

--

Funny that, I had this guy on FM08 and he scored a fucking hatload for Havant when I played as them in the Conference South. Only 18 years of age.

Not sure I get it.

--

Not sure I get it.

I wasn't aware he was so highly thought of in real life. In this bleak existance, such a revelation made me smile and feel warm for a few brief seconds.

You miserable bastard.

Guest Roger Kint

David Craig time,

"Still waiting for confirmation of Lovenkrands"

"Also understood to be in negotiations with a couple of clubs for loan signings"

"Hard work going on at SJP" - That's the most unbelivable bit!

Really nervous as f*** about the Lovenkrands deal... It would be just like NUFC to have it fall through

Doesn't have to be done by 5pm.

Get it done or keep him occupied until it is too late for him to sign for Brimingham.

He's got as long as he likes to sign for anybody. Window doesn't restrict free agents, whatever the Mirror fancies writing.

The point being if we dont get it sorted someone else might. Fairly obvious tbf ;D

Harewood would improve at this level in the same way Shola has, and tbh he's just the type of powerful forward who would add something to the side, in the same way Lovenkrands will with his pace and goal instinct.