Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The final of the Polish cup was played the other day. Legia Warsaw won against Lech Poznan after penalties, immediately after the match there was a huge pitch invasion and all of the Legia fans went ballistic, destroying over 300 seats in the stadium during the celebration and in the end clashing with the police. In typical knee-jerk and incompetent manners the FA went on to ban fans from ALL games played in Poznan and Warsaw (2 of the 5 largest cities in Poland) for at least the next 2 league fixtures. I think it´s laughable that this will help stop hooliganism.

The first Legia home game after the ban, check out the first few seconds then you can forward to about 1:30. Hundread of Legia fans gathered just outside the stadium chanting and singing so that the players inside could hear them. We really have some of the best but also some of the very worst football fans out there.

Guest MrSundlofer

Peter Crouch was in 1999 on loan at a Swedish lower league club, IFK Hässleholm and played 8 games scored 3 goals. Some of the players during that time says he drank more beer than water...

http://www.sydsvenskan-img.se/archive/00040/400-Crouch_40365a.jpg

Not sure if it's been mentioned but i was watching Soccer Am last week and i'm 99% sure this boyo came on in a Collocine shirt and wig watching dogs watching dogs watching dogs on the tele :lol:

:itk:

Shaka Hislop's former clubs: Reading relegated in 2008, Newcastle in 2009, Portsmouth 2010 and now West Ham 2011. Impressive.

The Nigel Quashie of the goalkeeping world.

Shaka Hislop's former clubs: Reading relegated in 2008, Newcastle in 2009, Portsmouth 2010 and now West Ham 2011. Impressive.

The Nigel Quashie of the goalkeeping world.

wow that is impressive

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Stekelenburg does a Ramos

Random Dude FC are now the Dutch Champions! Look at him go!  :lol: