Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

School's a bit different to the Premier League like. Anyway, we'll see. If Terry shouted that then he'll be in trouble with the FA, without question.

I don't think the location where racist remarks are made has any bearing to be honest.

Did you deliberately misrepresent my post or was it a genuine mistake?

Not sure really - I am assuming it was a mistake.  Although I am still not quite sure what you meant.  Clearly school is different to the Premier League - in the same way that a badger is different to a goat.  That much is obvious and so I am not sure why you said it?

My post was directly related to the discussion at that point in the thread, which was about reacting to such comments. I think it's much more likely for adults to react on the big stage than kids in the school yard. I was asking whether you missed this line of conversation or just wanted to make it look like I was justifying racist comments. Looks like the latter and I don't appreciate that thanks.

I think what you said was ambiguous.  IHaving read about it 8 times since your last post, I can just about now see what you meant (although I am not sure that PL footballers would be anymore likely to react a racist slur than a schoolboy).  So I will reiterate what I said earlier - I didn't follow your line of conversation as I couldn't understand how it was relevant.

FWIW, I think that this from the Beeb, does in some way validate my opinion that it is not necessarily absurd that racism at a senior level would go unreported - otherwise there would be no need for players to be encouraged to report incidents.

Aston Villa striker Emile Heskey has encouraged players to report racism "because there is no place for it". Heskey was speaking at a Kick It Out event at Villa Park before recent allegations of racism hit the headlines.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Sportsnet.ca gave Cabaye "Goal of the Week" and Krul "Save of the week" in their Top5 video recap.

I always liked Canada.

Still though:

Instead they sit 13th in the Championship, but remain just two points of the play-offs and five short of an automatic promotion spot.

Not exactly terrible.