Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

You'd think they'd be able to have a bit whipround some of them like. I'm not Wallsend (obvs) but it is a legendary place in North East football folklore.

Between Shearer, Clark, Carrick, Beardsley, Saylor and some others they could easily help out.

You'd think they'd be able to have a bit whipround some of them like. I'm not Wallsend (obvs) but it is a legendary place in North East football folklore.

Between Shearer, Clark, Carrick, Beardsley, Saylor and some others they could easily help out.

Obviously none of them give a flying fuk about anything past their own existatance. It's called being a footballer.

If you read the article it is clearly a plea for help from such players, probably don't want to approach them directly. Hopefully one or two of them will step up in the next week or so and help out.

“We’re appealing to the council, stake holders or any organisations that may be able to help us out and come up with a solution.

“Even if we get the funding, we’d have to decide how best to proceed. Do we demolish the building and build something near the new football pitches and changing rooms and re-build on that site. Hopefully, we’ll be able to come up with something."

I heard Steve Bruce came into some money recently...  :lol:

Gutted!... Been playing there practically every Saturday morning for the last 16 year... Had to cancel the pitch a few weeks ago due to the wall but wasn't expecting this... Hopefully all the current and ex-pros will provide the cash required... You'd like to think so at

Yeah, the place and the team are 2 separate things really.  Although I'm sure most of them players will have played at the place on Station Road.

Regarding the insurance, it doesn't appear that they have it... or certainly not the right type/level of insurance needed at the least.

Garth Crook's "problems" catching up with him :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16674002.stm

ATTACK - STEPHANE SESSEGNON, SUNDERLAND

What an exciting player. He impressed me under Steve Bruce and he's looking even better under Martin O'Neill. Only players who are technically gifted can score a goal like the one that left Newcastle's goalkeeper Tim Krul completely stranded.

:lol: :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16669750.stm

Chelsea plan to take action against any of their fans proved to be involved in alleged racist chanting on a train back from Saturday's draw at Norwich.

I happened to cross paths with a train full of them at Norwich train station on my way down to Fulham, about the scummiest set of bastards you'd ever wish to meet.

Garth Crook's "problems" catching up with him :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16674002.stm

ATTACK - STEPHANE SESSEGNON, SUNDERLAND

What an exciting player. He impressed me under Steve Bruce and he's looking even better under Martin O'Neill. Only players who are technically gifted can score a goal like the one that left Newcastle's goalkeeper Tim Krul completely stranded.

:lol: :lol:

mackemedia!