Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Anyone else heard that Neil Warnock is on the brink of resigning?

Leeds are finished, man. Rotten to the core.

Not read anything but is Bates going back on promises or something?

Mate of mine who is Leeds fan was pretty fucked off they let McCormack go.

Anyone else heard that Neil Warnock is on the brink of resigning?

Leeds are finished, man. Rotten to the core.

Not read anything but is Bates going back on promises or something?

Mate of mine who is Leeds fan was pretty fucked off they let McCormack go.

He still plays for them...

QPR

Hughes has also decided to release eight out-of-contract players at the end of their deals.

Patrick Agyemang, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Danny Shittu and Rowan Vine will all be leaving Loftus Road next month.

QPR

Hughes has also decided to release eight out-of-contract players at the end of their deals.

Patrick Agyemang, Gary Borrowdale, Lee Cook, Danny Gabbidon, Fitz Hall, Peter Ramage, Danny Shittu and Rowan Vine will all be leaving Loftus Road next month.

One of the worst player I have ever seen here. Hated it when he somehow was playing regulary here, hatet it. Urghh got chills down my spine just thinking of it :sad:

QPR

One of the worst player I have ever seen here. Hated it when he somehow was playing regulary here, hatet it. Urghh got chills down my spine just thinking of it :sad:

I was at Ramage's debut. Had no idea what he was doing :lol:

QPR

There were worse players than Ramage in that same team, to be honest.

QPR

There were worse players than Ramage in that same team, to be honest.

06/07 really was now of the worst seasons in memory. My personal highlight being a 3-1 win at Ewood.

Tbf to him, Roeder used the reserves/youth players quite effectively (to a certain point anyway). I remember his celebration of disbelief when Edgar scored against Man U.

I actually enjoyed 07/08 much less than 06/07. The 2007 season had some real high points, imo, especially the European exploits and some very good result and interesting games against good sides. Every one knew the team was terrible. Don't forget when Oba had deadleg in his debut, there was the very real possibility of us simply not having a striker for half the season. :lol: We persevered because that's all we had the capability of doing. The 2008 one was depressing throughout. I know Keegan had 4/5 good results at the end that makes people forget how dismal things throughout the cold season. KK was appointed and then failed to win a game for two months. We really looked like relegation.

The way 06/07 fizzled out was actually soul-destroying. The main plus of that season was Martins.

Matty Pattison started games, that alone leaves a sour taste.

I still think 04/05 was the worst. Things just went from bad to worse. From 5th to 14th. Everyone I liked at the club were leaving. Dyer and Bellamy fought on the pitch. We signed Amdy Faye and Boumsong. Shola played right midfield.

The way 06/07 fizzled out was actually soul-destroying. The main plus of that season was Martins.

Matty Pattison started games, that alone leaves a sour taste.

I still think 04/05 was the worst. Things just went from bad to worse. From 5th to 14th. Everyone I liked at the club were leaving. Dyer and Bellamy fought on the pitch. We signed Amdy Faye and Boumsong. Shola played right midfield.

It was actually Dyer and Bowyer but I suppose your point still stands. That was a truly embarrassing and ultimately shameful day for the club (especially when people were saying that Souness was a "strong disciplinarian").

Updated Soccer Aid 2012 teams:

England

The celebrities

Robbie Williams ©

Olly Murs

Jamie Theakston

Marvin Humes (JLS)

Aston Merrygold (JLS)

Ben Shephard

Jonathan Wilkes

John Bishop

Jason Isaacs