Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

In typical Argentine Primera mentalistness Tigre are in the process of going top of the league tonight (4 games left) & at the same time are pulling themselves out of the direct relegation places.

In typical Argentine Primera mentalistness Tigre are in the process of going top of the league tonight (4 games left) & at the same time are pulling themselves out of the direct relegation places.

I've just read how relegation worlds over there. Thats fucked up, however if it was applied over here then Wigan would have been long gone.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/592/my-brain-is-full-of-fuck.jpg

I've just read how relegation worlds over there. Thats fucked up, however if it was applied over here then Wigan would have been long gone.

They're changing it mildly for next season when they go back to a 38 game league. Still shite though, although in a way it does ensure there are no dead rubbers as each game counts towards your average points total.

As I type Luna scores an absolutely outrageous overhead kick from the beyond the corner of the 6 yard box. Not a bad to wrap up your hat-trick.

So is it in the realms of possibility that they could finish the season both champions and relegated?

Aye.

They're more or less nailed on to win the league/ play the relegation playoff if they keep their current form, probably be playing someone decent n all, possibly River.

Took me ages of following Argie football to get my head round it all. Makes no sense whatsoever IMO and no-one else does it like that as far as I know.

That's fucking crazy. :lol:

Was this system imagined up in response to River going down? Can vaguely remember talk about them messing about to try and change things in their favour when they dropped.

That's fucking crazy. :lol:

Was this system imagined up in response to River going down? Can vaguely remember talk about them messing about to try and change things in their favour when they dropped.

Aye, that was ages ago though and then last season they went down anyway. (Came 5th at the same time they went down though)

Keeps it interesting I guess.

That's f***ing crazy. :lol:

Aye, that was ages ago though and then last season they went down anyway. (Came 5th at the same time they went down though)

Keeps it interesting I guess.

they do a stupid half season thing (apetura or someting and something else). if you can't run a basic football competition how the hell do they expect the UN to look favourably on their claim for the falklands ?