Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

the last one i bought was from bestway4u and was the 1st puma home shirt we had with 'coloccini 2'

i do usually get a name/number printed though.

amongst the collection:

95-97 home - ferdinand 10

97-99 home - pearce 12

01-02 away - dabizas 34

03-05 home - kluivert 11 / woodgate 27

04-05 away - kluivert 11

05-07 home - shearer 9 / emre 5

06-07 away - solano 4

08-09 away - lovenkrands 24

09-10 home - jonas 18

09-11 away - lovenkrands 11

i do fancy getting barnes 10 on that minging auld green/orange/blue effort though now that Ian W mentioned it  ;D

i do fancy getting barnes 10 on that minging auld green/orange/blue effort though now that Ian W mentioned it  ;D

A wise decision.

Not sure if the authentic period numbers are still available mind.

yeah, i think it might have to be an ebay search :)

Owen on the 05/06 away shirt :anguish:

Had Milner on the 07/09 shirt which I got a good year and a half out of before he got sold.

Haven't had a name since. Quite tempted to get Ameobi 23 though.

I think the last kit with a players name I had was this one with Emre on the back:

http://www.onionbag.com/images/products/01NCUASS0506.gif

Last kits I bought were the mainly black home kit which we were relegated in and I bought the purple away kit from that season for about £3 in JJB after we'd gone down. :lol:

Guest frazernufc

Had the majority of home kits from 2000-06 with no names or numbers on but my first one with a players name was Ranger 30 for the 09/10 season in the championship, still wear it now for football just think its funny how much of a twat he is. Going to get the new home kit with one someone on its between Perch, Bigirimana and Shola, but im like 80% sure its gonna be Shola and will then treasure the shirt forever.

Only one I got other than my own name was Owen when he signed. :anguish: Stupidly got swept up in the excitement of it all. I shall never get swept away by excitement again.

Same reason why I got Boumsong.

Had the majority of home kits from 2000-06 with no names or numbers on but my first one with a players name was Ranger 30 for the 09/10 season in the championship, still wear it now for football just think its funny how much of a t*** he is. Going to get the new home kit with one someone on its between Perch, Bigirimana and Shola, but im like 80% sure its gonna be Shola and will then treasure the shirt forever.

Got Shola on last season's, you won't regret it.  O0

Had the majority of home kits from 2000-06 with no names or numbers on but my first one with a players name was Ranger 30 for the 09/10 season in the championship, still wear it now for football just think its funny how much of a t*** he is. Going to get the new home kit with one someone on its between Perch, Bigirimana and Shola, but im like 80% sure its gonna be Shola and will then treasure the shirt forever.

Got Shola on last season's, you won't regret it.  O0

Shola seems like a safe choice to me.

Personally I am thinking about getting Perchinho on my top mainly because I think that it is a mint nickname... also because one of my friends, whom support Liverpool, really hate him after the episode at SJP with Reina, and it is funny to get him worked up ^^

Only one I got other than my own name was Owen when he signed. :anguish: Stupidly got swept up in the excitement of it all. I shall never get swept away by excitement again.

Same reason why I got Boumsong.

:lol: :lol: