Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Bale, who declared himself unfit for the Olympics, played & scored last night.

Some people on twitter are going wild at this.  Personally? Who cares?

Personally i would prefer the annoying t*** to still be injured, couldnt give a s*** about the Olympic vs Spurs side of it tbh.

Spurs' explanation why Bale was pulled out.  Easy to see why there wasn't a complaint made to the FA,

The Club considers the recent comment and accusations regarding Gareth Bale's fitness relating to his non selection for Team GB's men's football team to be wholly unacceptable and unjustified.

For the avoidance of any doubt and on a point of absolute clarity and transparency -  Gareth sustained an injury as he built up his fitness ahead of joining up with Stuart Pearce's side. MRI scan reports were sent to the FA medical team on 29 June (2012).

He was subsequently not selected on the basis of this injury and the inability to predict recovery time.

This decision was not taken lightly and made only after consultation with Team GB's medical team, who were in agreement after seeing the medical reports.

At no time was Gareth made unavailable for selection. Indeed, Gareth made clear publicly on numerous occasions his desire to compete for Team GB and was extremely disappointed on hearing the news he would not be fit to participate.

He is now focused on and determined to get fit for the season ahead and to this end we have brought out an additional member of our medical team on tour, dedicated to Gareth's recovery.

We are dismayed that some have sought to make wrongful assumptions about Gareth's particular situation and that such positive news surrounding his recovery is being highlighted in this manner. We trust that this statement now clarifies this matter once and for all.

We look forward to following the progress of our other players in the Games - Danny Rose and Steven Caulker along with Sandro and Giovani dos Santos.

I just saw a homeless man walking down the street in a black toon t-shirt with our crest on the front.

:joey:

What the fuck?  That's the one that I want more than any other kit.  I bet he'd totally take $10 for it.  Where was he walking?

Has there been any indication of when the membership section on .co.uk will be back up? It's been under construction for ages

You wanting to sign up as a member for this year? New memberships are going to start again in early August so guessing they'll make that part of the website live then.

I just saw a homeless man walking down the street in a black toon t-shirt with our crest on the front.

:joey:

What the f***?  That's the one that I want more than any other kit.  I bet he'd totally take $10 for it.  Where was he walking?

Was walking south on Orange Avenue and i spotted him near Sodo.

You should go to Mother Falcon and have them print you the crest on a t-shirt of your chosing, I had them print one on an American Apparel tank-top for the lass, they did an excellent job.

Has there been any indication of when the membership section on .co.uk will be back up? It's been under construction for ages

You wanting to sign up as a member for this year? New memberships are going to start again in early August so guessing they'll make that part of the website live then.

Aye, nice one, cheers.

How the f*** is Ben Arfa's goal not amongst the 'Solo Efforts'? Torres against Barcelona ffs :lol:

There's even a picture of him scoring that goal in the background, on the right :lol: