Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Watching some old Football Italia footage, didn't realise but Ruben Sosa used to take a ridiculously good free kick. Have a look for his 2 against Parma they put CRonaldo to shame.

Fuck me, there's a blast from the past. Lovely player.

Watching some old Football Italia footage, didn't realise but Ruben Sosa used to take a ridiculously good free kick. Have a look for his 2 against Parma they put CRonaldo to shame.

f*** me, there's a blast from the past. Lovely player.

Just watched the Milan derby from 93/94, very good players playing on a pretty shit pitch, they'd piss it playing on todays pitches. Sosa was straight from the lay off and smack it as hard as you can club, definitely the best form of free kick.

f*** me, there's a blast from the past. Lovely player.

One of the best players I've ever seen in the flesh. Saw him and Bergkamp for Inter way back in '94. Sosa ran the show. Lightning fast.

Spennymoor town have today applied for promotion out of the northern league. (Won it 3 seasons running) To the evo stick 1st division.

Along with darlington 1883.

So atleast one more local club will be in the evo stick next season. Potentially both

Guest bimpy474

Feel a bit bad putting it in here

Former Southend, Stevenage and Oxford United midfielder Mitchell Cole has died aged 27 #SSN

Saw him play a couple of times for Southend, 27 is just too young, had two kids as well :(

Before that why didn't the Wigan fans just walk the the Stewart's, the Stewart's only went up to the touchline, their was a big gap between the end of the Stewart's and the stand they could have walked through.

Just saw this through Sewellys sig. Fucking hell. I'm crying with laughter. Stewarts.

SSN breaking news bar, Kansas City Chiefs player murders girlfriend and then commits suicide at their stadium.  :kasper:

I was just reading about that before after seeing a mention on Twitter, awful. :(

SSN breaking news bar, Kansas City Chiefs player murders girlfriend and then commits suicide at their stadium.  :kasper:

I was just reading about that before after seeing a mention on Twitter, awful. :(

It's pretty horrific, he thanked his coach and general manager and shot himself in front of them apparently as well. :(