Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Bit of a random question lads, do you think if you went to a La Liga Madrid/Barca game as a neutral there would be any bother if you wearing a toon shirt?

Like Sweelly says there wont be. Daft question but why would you want to? :lol:

Bit of a random question lads, do you think if you went to a La Liga Madrid/Barca game as a neutral there would be any bother if you wearing a toon shirt?

Cos he's a fuckin ultra

Real answer: almost certainly not.

I went to Mallorca - Madrid and there was loads of locals and tourists wearing Madrid shirts in the home end. :anguish: (they didn't get chinned unfortunately)

Was Rafa Nadal one of them? The kernt.

Guest Roger Kint

Cos he's a fuckin ultra

:lol:

I went to Mallorca - Madrid and there was loads of locals and tourists wearing Madrid shirts in the home end. :anguish: (they didn't get chinned unfortunately)

Puts me right off him as a tennis player purely because of that. :lol:

Puts me right off him as a tennis player purely because of that. :lol:

:thup: Makes it even worse with who is uncle is too.

Ahmet Çakar, the Champions League draw in Nyon, Switzerland, and had an interesting claim. The drawing of lots 'bench', which allege Çakar, twitter account, his interpretation of the "draw bench again at 4 favorite 4 matched with your favorite teams from the same country did not match. We ate well," he said. Europa League, the "three British did not match with each other, as well as Tottenham Hotspur Chelsea FC Benfica Lazio never believe the rules with each other eşleşmedii vibrating balls," he said. White flash on the TV itself has proved this claim by sampling ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp9WU7fq1bM

I went to Real Madrid Barca last season in the league at the Bernabeu, and when Barca scored, there were Barca fans celebrating in the Madrid end and nothing happened. If its at the Bernabeu, go to where the Ultras are pre-match in one of the back streets, mental

What the fuck. Did SSN just have an "expert" on to discuss what affect flying on a plane would have on Rio Ferdinand's back? Fuck sake.

Saw this earlier today, just shocking the shit SSNs will palm off as newsworthy. Surely someone thought it was a step too far, a bit cringe. Nope, re-run it twice an hour.  :lol:

What the f***. Did SSN just have an "expert" on to discuss what affect flying on a plane would have on Rio Ferdinand's back? f*** sake.

Saw this earlier today, just shocking the s*** SSNs will palm off as newsworthy. Surely someone thought it was a step too far, a bit cringe. Nope, re-run it twice an hour.  :lol:

Sky news went live to a 'survival expert' when that bloke who was missing in the Australian outback was found alive. It was basically just a bloke with a beard in the middle of a field. :lol:

Coventry City in administration apparently.

Final nail I reckon, they have already been in admin recently. I just can't see anyone taking them up, falling crowds, debt over their new stadium etc.

RVP on the Nani challenge;

‘That red card was heavily unjustified. It was not even a yellow card or a free kick. Nani couldn’t do anything about it, he hardly touched Arbeloa'

:lol: Yeah alrite mate. Lets see you try saying that if you were to become the victim of a similar tackle!

Harsh tbh.

He did nearly die this season already.

What the f***. Did SSN just have an "expert" on to discuss what affect flying on a plane would have on Rio Ferdinand's back? f*** sake.

Saw this earlier today, just shocking the s*** SSNs will palm off as newsworthy. Surely someone thought it was a step too far, a bit cringe. Nope, re-run it twice an hour.  :lol:

Sky news went live to a 'survival expert' when that bloke who was missing in the Australian outback was found alive. It was basically just a bloke with a beard in the middle of a field. :lol:

:lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Wonder if we owe any addons for Bigi? Could get wiped by the end of the day.

Good point, i would assume that would definately be the case in either set fees for appearances or percentages of future sale.