Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Just seen Portsmouth have untill the last round of fixtures to get themselves sorted or they will be out of the football league.

Has it been known what actually caused all this?

Do Portsmouth fans see 'arry as a legend for winning the FA cup or do they blame him.

I would be massively worried as a QPR fan right now,not just for the relegation but I really think they're on course to follow Portsmouth.

No they fucking hate him, Storrie and the countless snide owners they've had.

It's caused because they' were spending money they didn't have but the FA thing is because they've been in admin for about 3 years straight which isn't sustainable.

QPR should be fine, imho. Their bloated spending/signing ways have gone for a relatively short time, unlike Portsmouth. If they get relegated it will actually be easier to get rid of all those overpaid neverbeens.

with those wages? more difficult than it first looks imho

Guest chicken little

QPR, for all their faults, have someone at the top with serious cash who can foot the bills. They're only fucked if he gets bored/arrested.

Portsmouth were basically owned by fucking Gil from the Simpsons in a series of decreasingly convincing Arab disguises. The whole story is too much to type up, but if you  search for Micah Hall you will find a journalist who has done superb work covering it all.

QPR, for all their faults, have someone at the top with serious cash who can foot the bills. They're only f***ed if he gets bored/arrested.

Portsmouth were basically owned by f***ing Gil from the Simpsons in a series of decreasingly convincing Arab disguises. The whole story is too much to type up, but if you  search for Micah Hall you will find a journalist who has done superb work covering it all.

Neither would surprise me though

QPR, for all their faults, have someone at the top with serious cash who can foot the bills. They're only f***ed if he gets bored/arrested.

Portsmouth were basically owned by f***ing Gil from the Simpsons in a series of decreasingly convincing Arab disguises. The whole story is too much to type up, but if you  search for Micah Hall you will find a journalist who has done superb work covering it all.

He isn't that rich, only 470 million US dollars according to Wikipedia.

Ashley £1.7 billion. :pow:

He isn't that rich, only 470 million US dollars according to Wikipedia.

Ashley £1.7 billion. :pow:

Fernandes is not the richest shareholder, although admittedly the other guy has shown little interest and involvement in QPR.

Feel it's harsh to bring Redknapp into the blame game when it comes to Portsmouth, as much as I do hate the twat. If a manager gives the 'money man' his wishlist of players, and they go out and are willing to foot the bill, then the manager isn't suddenly going to say 'hold on, this isn't going to cripple the club, is it?'. They're going to have faith that there's a reason the owner's allowing it.

The twitchy cunt.

Didn't know where else to stick this, bit of a shameless plug, but me and the rest of the guys at French Football Weekly have compiled our annual Le50 publication, which profiles the 50 best young players in France. It's only 99p and it's a good - if quite long - read. Likely to come in quite useful come the summer when we're linked with our usual raft of French players. Enjoy!

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2013/04/01/le50-2013-the-best-young-players-in-france-2/

I wrote the profiles on Jordan Veretout; Samuel Umtiti; Djibril Sidibe; Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro; Aissa Mandi and Alexandre Coeff :)

Didn't know where else to stick this, bit of a shameless plug, but me and the rest of the guys at French Football Weekly have compiled our annual Le50 publication, which profiles the 50 best young players in France. It's only 99p and it's a good - if quite long - read. Likely to come in quite useful come the summer when we're linked with our usual raft of French players. Enjoy!

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2013/04/01/le50-2013-the-best-young-players-in-france-2/

I wrote the profiles on Jordan Veretout; Samuel Umtiti; Djibril Sidibe; Jean-Daniel Akpa Akpro; Aissa Mandi and Alexandre Coeff :)

Didn't realise you worked for FFW... explains how you knew so much about Haidara !  :laugh:

Didn't realise you worked for FFW... explains how you knew so much about Haidara !  :laugh:

Aye, had kept an eye on Massadio for a while. No surprise to see him settling in quite well until he got pole-axed by that Wigan cunt.

1 comment:

Alan Pardew on Apr 02, 2013 at 1:24 pm

That’s me done for 2013/14.

:lol:

Is it just a PDF file? I'll buy it tonight, give me something to read over my dinner tomorrow  :aww:

1 comment:

Alan Pardew on Apr 02, 2013 at 1:24 pm

That’s me done for 2013/14.

:lol:

Is it just a PDF file? I'll buy it tonight, give me something to read over my dinner tomorrow  :aww:

Yeah mate just a PDF.