Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

" Now the game was at 2–2, with just three minutes of normal time left. The Grenadian players caught on to Barbados's plan and attempted to foil it by trying to score in either goal, while Barbadian players successfully defended both nets."

:lol: :lol:

" Now the game was at 2–2, with just three minutes of normal time left. The Grenadian players caught on to Barbados's plan and attempted to foil it by trying to score in either goal, while Barbadian players successfully defended both nets."

:lol: :lol:

Amazing :lol:

Amazing. If only this was caught on camera.

Only seen the own goal in youtube. No footage of the desperate defending on both ends though.

How are you even able to defend/ fail to score a late goal at both ends I do not know. :lol:

Short documentary I've just finished Producing/Directing about football and football games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plb-qZQSIcA&feature=youtube

Pardon the narration, didn't have time to employ an actor for the job so I had to attach my rather deadpan tones to it out of necessity! :razz:

I also make a short cameo where I look like an utter fruitcake, so enjoy that.

My best guess:

Joey Barton (not even sure they were in CL this year actually...) They were EL from the start

David Beckham

Steve McManaman

Matt Derbyshire

Scott Carson

Michael Mancienne

Michael Owen

Jonathan Woodgate

Joe Cole

Owen Hargeaves

Current Premier League players whose names start with four consonants? For example Hyypia would have been one.

Answers:

Mark SCHWarzer (Fulham)

Yacouba SYLLa (Aston Villa)

Gareth MCCLeary (Reading)

James MCCLean (Sunderland)

Wojciech SZCZesny (Arsenal)

Martin SKRTel (Liverpool)

If anyone can think of any that aren't on that list then well played.

Short documentary I've just finished Producing/Directing about football and football games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plb-qZQSIcA&feature=youtube

Pardon the narration, didn't have time to employ an actor for the job so I had to attach my rather deadpan tones to it out of necessity! :razz:

I also make a short cameo where I look like an utter fruitcake, so enjoy that.

I plan to watch this tonight :thup: yorkie has worked very hard on it, sure he'd appreciate feedback :D