Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Probably the best club manager in South America has quit Estudiantes, Alejandro Sabella. Wonder if any European teams will take a punt on him.

used to be at Leeds and Sheffield United.....speaks good English and as you say one of the top coaches in S.America. Pardew out ;)

Sure I remember seeing a story that Sheffield United were offered a young Diego Maradona, but signed him instead.

A bit of Mark Knopfler, live, Local Hero, for breakfast, after 0-1,0-2,0-3,0-4.....4-4, and a Cheik Tiote celebration that matched every fans', f*** man... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I'm so f***ing proud, I'd rather be non-existent than not a Geordie.

Probably the best club manager in South America has quit Estudiantes, Alejandro Sabella. Wonder if any European teams will take a punt on him.

used to be at Leeds and Sheffield United.....speaks good English and as you say one of the top coaches in S.America. Pardew out ;)

Sure I remember seeing a story that Sheffield United were offered a young Diego Maradona, but signed him instead.

Aye they bid £400k for him but it was rejected by Argentinos.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Jamie McClen playing for Hebburn in the Northern League Second Division. :lol:

Might pop along one day see what he's like.

Was playing for West Allotment Celtic a few seasons ago. Forest Hall are in the Northern League 1st Division. That's madness. Lads I went to school with and sometimes coach are playing in a higher league than a former Newcastle player.  :lol:

David Moyes has hinted that Everton could be close to what he called a solution to the problems surrounding improving his playing squad.

When asked about the recent transfer window, he said, “I would hope that a solution to what we need to do is not too far away. I can’t guarantee it, but I would hope that’s the case.”

:undecided:

David Moyes has hinted that Everton could be close to what he called a solution to the problems surrounding improving his playing squad.

When asked about the recent transfer window, he said, “I would hope that a solution to what we need to do is not too far away. I can’t guarantee it, but I would hope that’s the case.”

:undecided:

What's holding you back, by the way? In the transfer market.