Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest Roger Kint

Newcastle fan on talksport rang in to say Ashley has taken £29m out of the club in 'expenses' last year  :kinnear:

Love how some fans honestly think the only costs in football are wages  ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Listen to Talksport and you're hardly likely to hear the brains of Britain.

Well this is true

Sabella lacks the experience, Martino has already refuted the link, and Bianchi hasn't been in a job for half a decade.  Half a decade too long.

1 good coach out of 3 there, which is Martino as he has a lot of experience of international football.  He's apparently already said no.  Well Sabella may actually be good, but I don't think he has enough experience.

I read Sabella was the favourite but they mightn't be able to afford his buy out clause from Qatar or whevever he's at. Certainly did the job with Estudiantes. Surely Bianchi has been out of management for too long.

The AFA couldn't organise a fucking thing though as is currenty been showing with the crap going on with the league. Julio Grondona is a fucking idiot.

In other news and possibly is worthy of a thread it's the start of the...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/7d/Colombia_2011_world_cup_logo.svg/500px-Colombia_2011_world_cup_logo.svg.png

...this weekend & England are involved.

Newcastle fan on talksport rang in to say Ashley has taken £29m out of the club in 'expenses' last year  :kinnear:

Love how some fans honestly think the only costs in football are wages  ;D

I had a similar discussion with someone on here the other night, he claimed Ashley will pocket at least £50m this season from NUFC. :lol:

Our board has released this year's accounts, with an €9,1m loss. Our debt has been reduced from €430m to €360m.

thats a big reduction

The banks lending us money have asked for a €50m yearly debt reduction in order to refinance it, until 2014 IIRC.