Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Be amazed if that happens since practically no one has one of them boxes and I'd be surprised if they took off whilst Britain has such rubbish internet services. Wouldn't be surprised to see Al Jazeera get the rights though, to which I'm predicting people kicking off about Arabs coming over here and stealing our football television rights for ridiculous amounts of money.

Shit loads of people have them.

Alan  greens a w*****

:lol: :lol:

Anybody listening to 606? :lol:

aye.

hes sounding paticularly irratable tonight.

aye.  Seemed to immediately take a dislike to one caller and cut him off.

thats what I was laughing at- hes got an odd manner to host a phone in- wont listen to callers opinions- gets annoyed when they disagree with him, worth a listen tho.

Alan  greens a w*****

aye.

thats what I was laughing at- hes got an odd manner to host a phone in- wont listen to callers opinions- gets annoyed when they disagree with him, worth a listen tho.

caller said he was out walking the dog, thus not giving Green his full attention.  :lol:

AAAAAAHAHAHAAH MACCA IS ON!

Alan  greens a w*****

aye.

caller said he was out walking the dog, thus not giving Green his full attention.  :lol:

AAAAAAHAHAHAAH MACCA IS ON!

It was his ' Ive had enough of you'  before cutting that bloke off :lol:

Alan Green is everything that's wrong with punditry or commentary. Thinks he knows everything about football but knows fuck all. Has an over-inflated sense of importance and is a cunt, probably the person I dislike most in football

Paolo Di Canio called for a memorial to be erected to his Swindon Town players after the League Two team pulled off the shock of third-round day with a 2–1 FA Cup win over Premier League strugglers Wigan Athletic.

"The lads deserve for the club to do something special and put their names on the stadium," said the Italian, whose team fell behind in the first half to a goal from Callum McManaman before overturning that deficit through strikes from Alan Connell and Paul Benson.

"I know that normally you only do this when you win something big and I'm not necessarily saying [to put up] a statue, but even something small like a plaque with all their names because they have done something special. Even if I go on to become a Premier League manager and they go on to become Premier League players, this is to be remembered."

Wigan may have fielded a weaker side but beating a side 53 places further up the pyramid is still a fine feat. Di Canio said that while he is ambitious, he is in no hurry to leave. "Of course I want to manage in the Premier League just like the players want to play in the Premier League but why can't I achieve that with my club, with the plan that we have here?"

He hopes today's fourth-round draw will send him back to Old Trafford, where he famously scored the winner for West Ham in this competition 11 years ago. "I hope we go to Manchester United, and then we can dream again."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/jan/07/paolo-di-canio-swindon-town

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083814/Taxmans-probe-football-clubs-players-perks.html

Wayne Rooney has cut his tax bill by investing in an office park which benefits from special government rules designed  to encourage urban renewal.

The striker is among more than 20 Premier League players and managers – including Aaron Lennon, Florent Malouda and Arsene Wenger – who have helped pour £78 million into the business estate in Newcastle upon Tyne.

The Cobalt Business Park is in an enterprise zone, which means the stars can write off part of their income tax bill against  the cost of building a new data storage centre on the site.

Enterprise Zones are an attempt to regenerate rundown areas  by giving investors generous financial breaks.

An HM Revenue & Customs spokesman said: ‘The tax reliefs encourage those in a position to invest to do so, and this includes wealthy footballers.

‘We closely monitor how tax reliefs are used and we crack down hard on any genuine abuse.’

Chas Roy-Chowdhury, of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, said: ‘This kind of scheme is very attractive to affluent individuals with a large amount of spare cash.

'These stars are able to reduce their tax liability in the short term and benefit from long-term rental income once their playing careers are over.’

Two years ago, The Mail on Sunday revealed that Rooney was among a number of sports personalities and TV stars who were exploiting a legal tax loophole by investing in a film financing fund which was later investigated by HM Revenue  & Customs.

Rooney’s spokesman was unable to comment.

Guest neesy111

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2083814/Taxmans-probe-football-clubs-players-perks.html

Wayne Rooney has cut his tax bill by investing in an office park which benefits from special government rules designed  to encourage urban renewal.

The striker is among more than 20 Premier League players and managers – including Aaron Lennon, Florent Malouda and Arsene Wenger – who have helped pour £78 million into the business estate in Newcastle upon Tyne.

The Cobalt Business Park is in an enterprise zone, which means the stars can write off part of their income tax bill against  the cost of building a new data storage centre on the site.

Enterprise Zones are an attempt to regenerate rundown areas  by giving investors generous financial breaks.

An HM Revenue & Customs spokesman said: ‘The tax reliefs encourage those in a position to invest to do so, and this includes wealthy footballers.

‘We closely monitor how tax reliefs are used and we crack down hard on any genuine abuse.’

Chas Roy-Chowdhury, of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, said: ‘This kind of scheme is very attractive to affluent individuals with a large amount of spare cash.

'These stars are able to reduce their tax liability in the short term and benefit from long-term rental income once their playing careers are over.’

Two years ago, The Mail on Sunday revealed that Rooney was among a number of sports personalities and TV stars who were exploiting a legal tax loophole by investing in a film financing fund which was later investigated by HM Revenue  & Customs.

Hmmm.  I really doubt that footballers really know what they are investing in tbh.

The tax break Siemens got up there was so big it was financially suitable to build a massive fooking state of the art factory and stay there until it ran out, and when it did close everything up and move.