Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/311156/Final-winners-will-get-game-with-Boro?

THE Scottish Football League have announced that the winners of Sunday’s Ramsdens Cup Final will earn the right to play Championship outfit Middlesbrough in a pre-season friendly.

It's all to play for now.

Cue 90 minutes of both teams scoring own goals after every kick off.

The way Scottish football is going, soon the winner of the SPL will earn a spot in the Emirates Cup instead of the CL.

:yao: To small time, its the Lord Bedlington cup.

Guest Roger Kint

The way Scottish football is going, soon the winner of the SPL will earn a spot in the Emirates Cup instead of the CL.

:yao: To small time, its the Lord Bedlington cup.

The Jarrow festival staged at Monkton Stadium would be more their level tbh

Guest Craig-NUFC

Liverpool and Everton fans are only being allocated 63,456 for the FA Cup match, leaving 26,544 for the suits. Pretty disgraceful imo.

Liverpool and Everton fans are only being allocated 63,456 for the FA Cup match, leaving 26,544 for the suits. Pretty disgraceful imo.

Who are these 26,000 other people? Genuine question. ???

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Who are these 26,000 other people? Genuine question. ???

Corporate sponsors of Wembley (most of which probably won't turn up)

Corporate sponsors from Everton and Liverpool

Corporate sponsors from the FA.

Terry Venables is to return to football to help out Wembley FC, a semi-professional club that plays in the Combined Counties League Premier Division - that's the ninth tier, for those of you who don't have an encyclopaedic knowledge of non-league football.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/311156/Final-winners-will-get-game-with-Boro?

THE Scottish Football League have announced that the winners of Sunday’s Ramsdens Cup Final will earn the right to play Championship outfit Middlesbrough in a pre-season friendly.

It's all to play for now.

Cue 90 minutes of both teams scoring own goals after every kick off.

Reminded me of this South Park episode:

http://i40.tinypic.com/14b3ofp.jpg

:lol:

Reminds me, there used to be 2 ropey middle aged bints who used to sing a variety of gash tunes near the Barker and Stonehouse by Gallowgate a few of years ago on a matchday. C'est Horrible.

Reminds me, there used to be 2 ropey middle aged bints who used to sing a variety of gash tunes near the Barker and Stonehouse by Gallowgate a few of years ago on a matchday. C'est Horrible.

There's still one of them there, non?

Dunno, wasn't there last time I went past, don't usually walk up that way anymore. I think there was last time I seen her/them though.

They always used to be belting out the same song whenever I walked past, can't for the life of me remember what it was though.

Yeah.  Looks like she ate the other one.